UPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment is out on 20-10-2017, and it is inviting Online Applications to fill Assistant Soil Conservation Officer, Deputy Director General posts also. The Starting and Ending dates to apply are given and specified as 28-10-2017 and 16-11-2017. And the Job Location is India. For more details visit site upsconline.nic.in
UPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment Notification 2017
UPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment Notification 2017: Good News for the aspirants who are searching for UPSC Notification. The Officials has recently released this notification and those who are searching for this can apply from the link activated below. As this is Central Govt Job, the competition for this is very high. Those who are eligible for respective one can apply using available. Scroll down to check this detailed data collected and placed here. The Competition for this is very high. UPSC gave this Job notification on 20th October 2017.
UPSC Deputy Director General Job Notification 2017
UPSC Deputy Director General Job Notification 2017 given here where aspirants who are in hunt of this. The link will work during the period 28-10-2017 and 16th November 2017. After this link automatically gets deactivated. UPSC takes the responsibility for conducting this job in other govt organisation all over India. As per vacancies given aspirants can apply in Online mode by following the procedure. UPSC will once again cross-check this and reject those who are not eligible for this. Qualifications and other details will vary for all the posts. We advise eligible to carefully apply without doing any mistakes. We also place upcoming Army Jobs here.
UPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment Notification 2017 Details
Name Of The Organisation: Union Public Service Commission
Department Name: Assistant Soil Conservation Officer, Scientific Officer, Deputy Director General
Number Of Vacancies: 19 vacancies
Job Location: India
Job Category: Central Govt
Mode of Application: Online
Starting Date of The Application: 28-10-2017
Ending Date of Application: 16th November 2017
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Posts: 01 Post
- Scientific Officer(Chemical):09 Post
- Scientific Officer(Non-Destructive):04 Post
- Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General Posts: 05 Post
UPSC Assistant Scientific Officer Recruitment 2017
As per the UPSC Assistant Scientific Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification, the last date to pay the fee is 17-11-2017. Applied aspirants must be fast enough in groundwork by checking Syllabus which helps to qualify the recruitment rounds conducted by officials. Freshers/Experienced aspirants can apply. Exam Schedule will be revealed after Ending date. As vacancies count also fewer officials will conduct exam in a difficult manner. While applying, aspirants need to do one-time registration and with that, they can apply for any UPSC Recruitment.
Officials will intimate if any changes in the application are avaiable, So we insist applicants to Bookmark this UPSC Official Website for finding updates regularly. As there is Nominal fee the more unemployed aspirants will apply. All the candidates are advised to apply by uploading required documents of prescribed sizes.
As per the UPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment Notification 2017, the Candidates should
- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Posts: Master’s degree in Agriculture with Agronomy as a subject or Soil Science or Agricultural Chemistry or Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Extension or Botany or Forestry Agricultural Botany or Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognized university.
- Scientific Officer Posts: Possess Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Chemical Technology or Master’s Degree in Microbiology or Degree in Chemical Engineering from a Govt recognized Institute.
- Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General Posts: Certificate of Competency as Master of a Foreign Going Ship from Government of India.
- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Posts: 35 Years
- Scientific Officer(Chemical): 30 Years
- Scientific Officer(Non-Destructive): 30 Years
- Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General Posts: 50 Years
The Age relaxation is as per the norms of UPSC Organisation.
The Application fee for this UPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2017 is
- General/OBC: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/Women: NO Fee
The Candidates will be selected Based on the rounds
- Written Exam
- Scientific Officer(Chemical): Rs.47,600/- To Rs.1,51,100/-
- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Posts: Rs.15,600/- To Rs.39,100/-
How To Apply UPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment Notification 2017:
- First Interested Aspirants can open the site upsconline.nic.in
- Then on Homepage find the UPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment Notification link and open it.
- Read it carefully by downloading it.
- It eligible find the application form and fill the required columns by adding the required documents.
- Also, pay the fee, Recheck the application and Submit.
- Take a Hard Copy of it and use in for future correspondence.
- Advertisement Release Date: 20th October 2017
- UPSC Online Application Starting Date: 28th October 2017
- Last Date to Submit UPSC Online Application Form: 16th November 2017
- Final Date to Pay the Application Fee: 17th November 2017