- 1 UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 UPPCL Accounts Officer, Asst Accounts And Technician(Gr II) Notifications
- 1.2 UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Recruitment 2019 Overview
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 UPPCLTechnician Grade 2 Vacancy
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited issued the UPPCL Technician Grade 2 2019 for the Technician Grade II Vacancy So, All the UP State Job Seekers can apply for this Jobs from March/April 2019 and the last date to pay a fee for this is April/May 2019 from site uppcl.org Online Apply links. Among this, the UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Application form will start from the Upcoming month.
UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Recruitment 2019
UP Power Corporation Limited organisation issued the UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Notification along with other notification separately for filling up the Jobs of Technician Grade II which are of a total of various Posts. And the Vacancies distribution with category and Post wise is given below where the aspirants waiting for the Uttar Pradesh Technician Grade 2 Recruitment can apply for this as the Applications are inviting from the Freshers and Experienced Aspirants also. All the aspirants must check UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Recruitment Details and can enrol fastly with the help of the Nexus gave after rectifying all the stipulations and other essentials that are issued UPPCL Recruitment Notifications.
UPPCL Accounts Officer, Asst Accounts And Technician(Gr II) Notifications
As most of the Latest Jobs is offered by the Uttar Pradesh, so, more of the aspirants tends to alter and apply for the UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Recruitment respective post for which they possess the qualifications in prescribed format until 30 Days from the Starting Date of UP Technician Grade 2 Online form After the date, the link won’t work. So, the Aspirants can apply separately if they want to apply for all the UPPCL Technician Grade 2 notification. UPPCL Organisation will check and only accepts those applications who upload all the documents by paying the fee. After applying, the aspirants need to check the Syllabus in order to prepare well for these exams, as there is severe competition for these jobs.
UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Recruitment 2019 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited(UPPCL) and UPPTCL|
|Name of the Post||Technician Grade II|
|No. of Posts||various|
|Job Category||Uttar Pradesh State Govt job|
|Start Date||March 2019|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date||April/May 2019|
In accordance with the UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Recruitment 2019, the aspirants must possess the following stipulations from reputed organisations with first class.
- Technician(Grade II): High School with Maths and Science Group Subjects and ITI in Electrician/ Electrical Trade.
As per the UPPCL Technician, Accounts Officer Recruitment Notification, the aspirants must possess the age criteria.
- Technician(Grade II): 18 to 40 Years
I) Technician(Grade II):
- General Category: Rs.900/-
- SC/ ST of UP Domicile: Rs.600/-
UPPCL Organisation conducts only Computer Based Test(CBT) for all the posts i.e Technician Grade II Jobs.
- Technician(Grade II): Rs.27,200/- to Rs.86,100/-
UPPCL Vacancy List
- Technician(Grade II): various
Applying Format Of UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Recruitment Notification
- Contenders who are in the hunt for Latest UPPCL Jobs open the site of www.uppcl.org
- Then find the Vacancy/ Results tab on Right side tab available under Consumer Category on the home page.
- Open it and Find the respective UPPCL Technician Notification along with UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Notifications and Read it carefully by downloading it.
- It eligible find the applying the respective applying link and fill the application form by adding the required documents.
- Also, pay the fee, Recheck the application and submit in Online.
- Take a Hard Copy of it and use in for future correspondence.
UPPCLTechnician Grade 2 Vacancy
Applicants Applying for this UPPCL Technician Grade 2 vacancy in Online must visit the site uppcl.org once to have a clear understanding of the applying procedure and other documents to be uploaded in order to confirm the candidate’s candidature. For the applicants, the UPPCL Organisation allots the Amit Cards for the CBT Exam and the aspirants must appear and must qualify the CBT Exam to this UP Technician Grade 2 Recruitment. And there is No interview for the aspirants. Qualified aspirants simply get placed in UPPCL Organisation and Package offered will be based on the UPPCL Organisation. So, the aspirants must stay tuned the page www.jobschat.in and apply for the Railway Jobs also available.