- United Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
- United Bank of India Job Vacancies :
- Educational Qualification For United Bank of India Job Profile :
- United Bank of India Salary Details :
- United Bank of India Selection Process :
- United Bank of India Registration Process :
- United Bank of India Official link :
United Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
In this Post You will get all info regarding United Bank of India Bank Walk-ins , United Bank of India Job openings , United Bank of India Off campus drive , United Bank of India Referral drives , United Bank of India Vacancies , United Bank of India recruitment , careers , Registration Link, United Bank of India Placement papers.
Wow great news!! United Bank of India announced job notification and entitled as United Bank of India Recruitment 2017. It is going to hire freshers and as well as experienced contenders to various vacancies. Aspirants who are wish to settle in banking sector. United Bank of India is right destination to start a career as fresher. Here, we provide complete details and can apply the desire post and submit the online application form by following official link.
At First,Candidates has to register with all necessary details to apply specific Post or designation.After registration, Candidates can apply to preferred job position according to his/ her eligibility criteria to get selected for interview process. Below, we provides the registration link and will update the details whenever the link is activated.So, get registered and visit our page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Company Profile :
United Bank of India (UBI) is an Indian government-owned financial services company headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. Presently the bank has a three-tier organisational setup consisting of its head office in Kolkata, 35 regional offices and 2005 branches spread all over India. However, its major presence is in eastern India. The bank has three full-fledged overseas branches, one each at Kolkata, New Delhi and Mumbai. United Bank of India now aims to expand its international activities.
On 30 March 2009, the Indian government approved the restructuring of United Bank of India. The government proposed to invest 2.5 billion rupees in shares by 31 March and another 5.50 billion in the next fiscal year in Tier-I capital instruments. The move is part of the Indian government’s program to improve the capital base of the state-owned banks.
United Bank of India Job Vacancies :
- ATM Coordinator
- Business Analyst DWH
- IFG-RM-Agriculture Equipment
- Recovery Mgr-Collections
- Cards – Product & Marketing
- Area Sales Manager-TASC
- Test Analyst
- Auth-RAO-GL Ops
- OE-Cards Ops-CC Product
- OE-Payment Ops-Revenue
- RM-Retail Agriculture
- Legal Mgr-Collections
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Educational Qualification For United Bank of India Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution .Experience is also needed if required.
United Bank of India Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in United Bank of India get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
United Bank of India Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
United Bank of India Registration Process :
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of United Bank of India i.e. www.unitedbankofindia.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill registration form.
- Now login you account and fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Date :
Last date to register : As Soon As Possible
Also Check :
In this site we provides the official link of United Bank of India for registration purpose : Click here to register
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards, Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.