TSPSC Gurukul Principal Syllabus 2017
TSPSC Gurukul Principal Syllabus 2017: Here In this page, You will get the TSPSC gurukul principal Syllabus 2017. so you can get from here to download the TSPSC gurukul syllabus. Who are going to appearing for the exam will have the complete knowledge of the syllabus pattern. to get the good score in the exam the syllabus, exam pattern will paly the major role in every exam. with the help of syllabus pattern, you will get the better score. before going to start the preparation candidates will have a look on the syllabus pattern. so if you do not have interested this profile apply for the latest govt jobs in Telangana.
Download TSPSC gurukul syllabus Online
Aspirants of individuals will get the Link to download the TSPSC gurukul syllabus online at below. so download the syllabus pattern online. We advised that use the syllabus pattern you will deeply about the topics.focus on the difficult subjects then only you will score more. Start the preparation based on the weight age of the marks. Telangana has issued the notification recently they want to fill the 304 vacancies. For that, all the Applicants will search for the syllabus pattern, exam pattern etc. www.jobschat.in website will give the details of this recruitment.
TSPSC Gurukul Exam pattern 2017
As we know that the test pattern, syllabus pattern will change every year. so we are here to gathered that information and updated it on our website. The TSPSC gurukul Exam pattern 2017 is given below. you will get the clarity of time duration, no of questions etc. So they have given the exam dates also start the preparation using the test pattern, syllabus pattern then only you will perform well in the exams. The time is running out fastly. so check the syllabus pattern, exam pattern etc they have given the subject wise topics at below.
About TSPSC Gurukul Principal Syllabus 2017
|Name of the Organization||Telangana Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Gurukul Principal Vacancies|
|Last Date for Online Application Form||24th June 2017|
TSPSC gurukul principal recruitment details are given in the table format. here the detailed information of TSPSC gurukul principal syllabus available.
TSPSC Gurukul Prelims Exam Pattern
Written Examination(Objective Type)
Number of Questions
General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English
The above table shows the gurukul prelims written examination test pattern. it is the online-based examination. the subjects involved in this are general studies, general abilities, basic proficiency in English etc.
TSPSC Gurukul Mains Exam Pattern
|Written Examination(Objective Type)||Number of Questions||Time Duration||Marks|
|Paper-I||Pedagogy Across the Curriculum and School Management and Administration||150||150||150|
|Paper-II||Right to Education Act, National Curriculum Frame
work, School Organization, Teacher Empowerment
and Child Development
|Interview/ Demonstration/ Vivi-voce||30 Marks|
The above table shows the TSPSC gurukul Mains Exam Pattern, To get clarity by seeing this. it contains papers-I and paper -2 So based on the viva voice you will get 30 marks.
TSPSC Gurukul Prelims Exam Syllabus
TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Syllabus for General Studies
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation
Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts, and Literature of India and Telangana
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special
emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Syllabus for General Abilities
- Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
- Teaching Aptitude
Section – III
Basic Proficiency in English
- School Level English Grammar: Articles, Tense, Noun & Pronouns, Adjectives, Adverbs, Verbs, Modals, Subject-Verb Agreement, Non-Fines, Reported Speech, Degrees of Comparison, Active and Passive Voice, Prepositions,
- Vocabulary: Synonyms and Antonyms; Phrasal Verbs; Related Pair of Words; Idioms and Phrases; Proverbs.
- Words and Sentences: Use of Words; Choosing Appropriate Words and Words often Confused; Sentence Arrangement, Completion, Fillers and Improvement; Transformation of Sentences; Comprehension; Punctuation; Spelling Test; Spotting of Errors.
TSPSC Mains Syllabus
Paper – I: Pedagogy Across the Curriculum and School Management and Administration
Pedagogy Across the Curriculum
- Child Development; Psychology of Teaching and Learning Disciplines of Knowledge.
- Curriculum: Construction, Organization, and Development
- Approaches, Methods, and Techniques of Teaching Disciplines of Knowledge
- The Nature of liberal disciplines of knowledge and its Historical Development including the contributions of important thinkers across the disciplines given in the school textbooks. The importance of Cognitive and Non-Cognitive areas in School Curriculum.
- Values, Aims, and Objectives of Teaching Liberal and Creative Disciplines of Knowledge including Vocational subjects, Crafts, Performance and Fine Arts etc.
- Learning Disabilities/Difficulties and Education of Exceptional/ Disabled Children
- Disciplines of Knowledge and Everyday Life; Non-formal Education in Schools
- Pedagogical Concerns: Teaching and Its relationship with Learning and Learner, Learners in Contexts: Situating learner in the Socio-Political and Cultural Context ; Managing Behavior Problems, Guidance & Counseling, Punishment and Its legal implications, Rights of a Child, Time Management, Distinction between Assessment for Learning and Assessment of Learning, School-based Assessment, Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation: Perspective and Practice; Understanding Teaching and Learning in the context of NCF and Right to Education Act.
- Planning for Effective Instruction: Different Plans and Designing Learning Experiences.
- Learning Resources and Designing Instructional Material; Labs; Teaching Aids; Textbooks; ICT integration.
- Measurement and Evaluation : Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) ; Tools and Techniques of Evaluation; Achievement and Diagnostic Tests.
School Management and Administration
- School Organization: Institutional Planning, Principal as a Leader, Teacher Quality, Linkages and Interface with other Institutions and Vice versa, Student Quality, Organization of Teaching, Co-Curricular Activities, Office Management, Resources required for a Good School, Organizational Climate, Evaluation, Job satisfaction of the staff.
- Acts/ Rights: Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009 and Child Rights
- National Curriculum Frame Work, 2005: Perspectives on Learning and Knowledge, Curricular Areas, School Stages and Assessment, School and Classroom Environment and Systemic Reforms.
- ADMINISTRATION: Education Code – Administrative powers of the Principal – Safety, Security & Protection, Service Rules, Office Management
- FINANCE: Fundamental &Supplementary Rules; Travelling Allowance Rules; Leave Travel Concession Rules; Medical Attendance Rules; Salary and Pension Rules; General Financial Rules: Purchase Procedures.
- Educational Planning, Organization, and Management at School level; Institutional Planning; Objectives and Types of Educational Management; Management of Human Resources, Material Resources and Financial Resources including Principles and Administration of Educational Finances, Sources of Income and Expenditure.
- Classroom Management and Learning; Planning of Instruction, Techniques of classroom management Teaching and Evaluation; Time Allocation and Time Management; Principles involved in curriculum planning, organising curricular and co-curricular activities; Organising Art and Aesthetic Education; Health and, Physical Education and Nutrition Education; Working Conditions and Safety matters.
- Rights Based Conceptual Framework for Education; Right to Education Act(India)- Conceptual, Legal and Administrative Aspects. Economic, Social, Cultural, Political and Pedagogical dimensions of the educational system; National Curriculum Framework.
- School Organization: Aims and Objectives; Principles of School Organization and Planning; Introduction to School Administration and Educational Administration: Meaning, Scope, Objectives and Principles, and Elements; A multidimensional paradigm of Educational Administration: Efficiency Based Administration; Effectiveness-Based Administration; Responsiveness-Based Administration and Relevance-Based Administration; Democracy and School Administration.
- Development and Administration. Information and Communication Technology in School planning and organisation; Research in Educational Administration; Teacher Training, Development and Empowerment Programmes.
- Child Development: Maturational Perspectives and Brain Development; Risk and Protective Factors: the Child, Family and community contexts.
- Student Admissions-Attendance-Retention-Absence-Dropout-TransferPromotion-Repetition and Progression; Addressing Discipline and Student and Teacher Behavioral Problems; Student Support Services, including Student
Scholarships and Financial Support, Counseling and Guidance Services; Remedial Classes, Extra Coaching, and Academic Support.
- Supervision and Inspection; Management of School Records and activities of the school; Role of Teacher in a school, stakeholders at school level education; School –Community Relationship; Role of NGOs; Educational Organizations in India; Role of head teacher, teachers, and community in the light of Right To
- Inclusive Education; Leadership in classroom management; Quality Assurance Arrangements; Academic Standards; Accountability; Code of Conduct and Ethics for Teachers and School and Educational Administrators and Managers.
- Govt.of India, and Govt. of Telangana initiatives in the area of Educational Opportunities, School
- Physical-Sensor motor, Linguistic, Cognitive, Intellectual, Behavioural, Social, Constructive, Emotional and Psychoanalytic Theories of Child development; Learning, Play, Motivation, Communication and Designing Child-friendly Learning Environments; Role of Family and Community in Child Development.