- TSPSC Exam Syllabus 2017
- Download Telangana PSC AEE Syllabus Pattern
- TSPSC AEE Exam Dates Details
- Download TSPSC AEE Exam Syllabus PDF
- TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Pattern
- Telangana PSC AEE Syllabus for Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus for Aptitude
TSPSC Exam Syllabus 2017
TSPSC Exam Syllabus 2017: Aspirants who are waiting for the government jobs has a good news. Telangana state government has released Assitant Executive Engineers post in 2017 in the stream of Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical. So, this is the best option for those aspirants who are graduated in the fields of civil, mechanical and electrical. The AEE Syllabus is now available in pdf format on the official website. Because the officials have been kept the TSPSC AEE Syllabus in the website So, interested candidates who are willing to apply for AEE post can also check syllabus and pattern at Telangana psc Assistant Executive Engineer @ tspsc.gov.in and All the central and state government jobs notifications also will be provided in www.jobschat.in
Download Telangana PSC AEE Syllabus Pattern
Download Telangana PSC AEE Syllabus Pattern: We have also provided a direct link for the TSPSC AEE syllabus in this page. Because without having sufficient knowledge we can not gain more marks or gain fewer marks. So, the candidate will also get information regarding the duration of the exam, weight age of each exam question of exam and interview. So, the candidates apply for this job need not waste their valuable time. Because the syllabus for each post is very huge. Syllabus plays a crucial role while preparing any exam. To get new and updated notifications and syllabus also go through our website www.jobschat.in
TSPSC AEE Exam Dates Details
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission(TSPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil, Mech, Electrical)|
|Total Vacancies||463 vacancies|
|Prelims Exam Date||5th and 6th August 2017|
The Last date for applying for this AEE post is 11-july-2017.
From the above table, aspirant gets information like the name of the organization, name of the Post and category that belongs to, Specially indicated that the total number of vacancies and official website to check any information regarding the recruitment.
Download TSPSC AEE Exam Syllabus PDF
Selection Procedure for TSPSC AEE Recruitment:
The candidates have to qualify in the following exams with cut-off marks decided by the officials. Then only the respective candidates will be eligible for employment.
- Written Exam
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Pattern
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No of Questions||Duration of the Exam||Maximum Marks|
|Paper -1||General Studies & General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper -2||Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering (Degree Level)||150||150||300|
So, the candidates have to prepare a long weight age.All the best to all candidates who are going to write the exam.
Telangana PSC AEE Syllabus for Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
So, all the candidates shall have to prepare well because the time is short and syllabus is vast. So, prepare as fast as quickly.
Telangana PSC AEE Syllabus for General Studies
- Socioeconomic, political and cultural of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana’s statehood movement and its formation.
- Indian constitution System and political system along with Governance and public policy.
- Social exclusion; such as Gender, caste, tribe, disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Society culture, cultivation heritage, arts and Literature of India and Telangana.
- General Science; Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Current affaris;egional, national and international.
- Environmental issues; Disaster management-prevention ad mitigation of sustainable strategies.
- Economic and social developments of India and Telangana.
TSPSC AEE Syllabus for General Abilities
- Number Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Decision Making.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Ranking.
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Problem Solving.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Cubes and Dice
- Visual Memory.
- Embedded Figures
- Alphabet Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arrangements etc.
Telangana PSC AEE Syllabus for General English
- School Level English Grammar:
Articles, Tense, Noun & Pronouns, Adjectives, Adverbs, Verbs,
Modals, Subject-Verb Agreement, Non-Finite, Reported Speech,
Degrees of Comparison, Active and Passive Voice, Prepositions,
Synonyms and Antonyms, Phrasal Verbs, Related Pair of Words,
Idioms and Phrases, Proverbs.
- Words and Sentences:
Use of Words, Choosing Appropriate Words and Words often
Confused, Sentence Arrangement, Completion, Fillers and
Improvement, Transformation of Sentences, Comprehension,
Punctuation, Spelling Test, Spotting of Errors.
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus for Aptitude
- Time and distance.
- Square roots.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Mixture and Allegation
- Trigonometric ratio.
- Circle and its chords.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Time & work.
- Regular Polygons.
- Standard Identities etc.
TSPSC Syllabus for Civil & Mechanical Engineering
STRENGTH OF MATERIALS:-
- Simple Stresses and Strains
- Shear Force and Bending Moment Diagrams
- Bending and Shear Stress
- Columns and Struts
- Deflections and Slopes
FLUID MECHANICS AND HYDRAULIC MACHINERY:
- The Fluid Statics
- Fluid Dynamics
- Flow Measurements
- Compressible Flow
- Flow through Pipes
TSPSC AEE Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering (Degree Level)
Section I: Applied Mechanics and Design
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanics of Materials
- Theory of Machines
- Machine Design
Section II: Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences
- Fluid Mechanics
- Power Engineering
- I.C. Engines
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
Section III: Materials, Manufacturing, and Industrial Engineering
- Engineering Materials
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Production Planning and Control
- Inventory Control
- Operations Research
TSPSC Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- Building Materials & Construction
- Strength of materials & Theory of Structures
- RCC & Steel Structures
- Fluid Mechanics & Hydraulics
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering
- Estimation, Costing & Construction Management
Telangana PSC Syllabus for Electrical Engineering
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics
- Electric Drives
Important Links: TSPSC Assistant Executive Syllabus 2017