TamilNadu PSC once again with a TNPSC College Librarian Recruitment 2017 Notification. The TN wants to fill the vacancies of College, Assistant Librarian, District Library and Information Officer of total 42 vacancies. Apply for this using the site www.tnpscexams.in in between the period i.e from 21st Nov 2017 to 20th Dec 2017.
TNPSC College Librarian Recruitment 2017
TNPSC District Library Officer Recruitment 2017: Good news for the aspirants who are in the hunt for Govt Jobs in Tamilnadu. As per the latest notification, 42 posts are going to be recruited by TNPSC officials in various colleges. The Interested Candidates must check the details for verifying their eligibility. The links have enlisted at the bottom where the aspirants can open and use them at the time of application. But, the only thing is TNPSC invites Online Applications from the aspirants. The Link for applying is active during the period i.e 21-11-2017 to 20-12-2017. For the Reservation Candidates, age relaxation will be applicable as per given detailed on the TNPSC College Librarian Notification 2017. Those who are good at computerising library i.e books data into Computer will be given added priority. Regularly view the main site tnpsc.gov.in or jobschat.in to find the Syllabus to prepare.
Also, Check: TNPSC CCSE Recruitment Notification 2017
Apply TamilNadu PSC District Library Officer Posts Online
As the notification is published on 21st November 2017, many of the aspirnats show interest in applying because they want to secure the Government Job in Tamil Nadu. Because the Salary offered by the TNPSC is very high. Fist the Applicants need to do One Time Registration by paying the 150 rupees which will valid for 5 years and then apply for the job by opening the available link by paying the fee in Online before 22.12.2017. Officials will check all the applications and reject those applications if any of them are incomplete. Coming to the selection Written, Oral Interview will be conducted to select the desirable candidates for the post. All the Selection Norms will be verified as per the TNPSC Recruitment Norms For College Librarian and other posts and then after the test final Result will be updated on the official site.
TNPSC College Librarian Recruitment 2017 Overview
Name Of The Organisation: TamilNadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC)
Post Name: College Librarian, Assistant Librarian, District Library Officer and Information Officer
No. Of Vacancies: 42 vacancies
Location Of Job: TamilNadu
Category Of Job: Govt jobs
Mode Of Application: Online
Starting Date To Apply: 21.11.2017
Ending Date To Apply: 20th December 2017
Last Day To Pay fee: 22.12.2017(Through SBI)
Written Exam Date: 24th February 2018
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
- College Librarian: 30 Posts
- District Library Officer: 09posts
- Assistant Librarian and Information Officer: 03 Posts
Also, Check: TNPSC AE Recruitment Notification 2017
TNPSC College Librarian Recruitment 2017 Credentials
According to TNPSC College Librarian Recruitment 2017 Notification, Candidates need to contain M.A in Arts And Science, Library Science, Information System with 55% of marks or good grade in CGPA. And must contain computer knowledge to computerise the Library.
- For College Librarian, District Library Officer: Maximum Age is 35 Years
- Remaining Posts: Maximum Age is 30 Years
The Candidates need to pay a sum of Rs.150/- for one-time registration and for The Exam is Rs.200/-.
The Organisation will conduct two rounds i.e
- Written test
- Interview in Oral Shape
The TNPSC Provides the Specified salary as per the present Pay Band.
- For College Librarian: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- and GP:Rs.6,000 per month
- District Library Officer: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- and GP:Rs.5,400 per month
- Assistant Librarian, Information Officer Posts: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- GP of Rs.4700/-
How To Apply TNPSC College Librarian Recruitment Notification 2017:
- First Interested and qualifiable Aspirants can visit the main site www.tnpsc.gov.in
- On Homepage, aspirants need to find the TNPSC College Librarian Recruitment 2017 Notification link and open it.
- First Do one-time registration and then open the Preferrable link available.
- Go through it carefully by downloading a copy of it.
- If eligible find the application form and fill the required columns by adding the required documents.
- Ensure the application is free from mistakes and submit before the due date.
- Also, Attach if any experience is available.
- Take a Hard Copy of it and keep a copy of it.
- Starting Date To Apply: 21.11.2017
- Ending Date To Apply: 20th December 2017
- Last Date for paying fee: 22nd Dec 2017