- TN Maritime Board Pilot Recruitment notification 2017
- TN Maritime Board Profile :
- TN Maritime Board Pilot vacancy Details :
- TN Maritime Board Pilot recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- TN Maritime Board Pilot age Limit :
- How to apply for TN Maritime Board Pilot
- Official Link : www.tnmaritime.com
- Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
- Jobschat.in :
TN Maritime Board Pilot Recruitment notification 2017
Are you interested in government job ? Are you Searching for a site where you can get all the details of every government job of any state of India. Then you are at the place where you can get all the information regarding the exam notifications ,exam dates ,procedure etc. In this site we provide each and every information regarding the procedure of application, examination and all other necessary details for the recruitment of TN Maritime Board. TN Maritime Board is going to release a notification to recruit new candidates who are eligible for the Pilot. TN Maritime Board Recruitment 2017 Notification is going to publish by the organisation to fill up the various vacancies. All the interested and eligible candidates clearly check the eligibility criteria to avoid any confusion at the time of application. Candidates can also check all Tamilnadu Government jobs in this site. Candidates need minimum education qualification like Graduation, Degree, Diploma, 10th, 12th to apply for these government jobs which depends on the designation of the posts. The candidates should bookmark this page for future updates.The important information regarding the posts is mentioned below.In this posts all the details of the job notification ,application procedure ,last date for the application is mentioned.The candidates can apply for the vacancies and can check the clear details in the official notification through the official link provided below.
TN Maritime Board Profile :
Along the 7517 KMs coastline of India, 12 Major Ports and about 200 non-major ports are in existence spread across 8 Maritime States and 2 Union Territories. The Major Ports are governed by the Government of India under the Major Port Trust Act 1963 and the non major ports are governed by the respective Maritime States under the Indian Ports Act, 1908. Amongst the Maritime States, Gujarat has the longest coastline of about1600 KMs with one major port and about 40 non-major ports.Tamil Nadu has the second longest coastline (1076 KMs) with 3 major ports and 17 non-major ports. The non-major ports in Tamil Nadu were administered and controlled by the Tamil Nadu Port Department. Keeping in line with the maritime history and in realising the need for growth in the maritime sector, the erstwhile Tamil Nadu Port Department was converted into Tamil Nadu Maritime Board under the Tamil Nadu Maritime Board Act, 1995 (Tamil Nadu Act 4/96) with effect from 18.03.1997. The Minister for Highways and Minor Ports, Government of Tamil Nadu is the ex-officio Chairman of the Board.
- To facilitate establishment of Port based Thermal Power Plants by providing exclusive port facilities to
- To provide port facilities to promote export oriented Industries and port based industries along the coastal
- To decongest Highways and Railways by providing facilities for Coastal Traffic along the East Coast.
- To promote Tourism, Cruises and Coastal trade.
TN Maritime Board Pilot vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||TN Maritime Board|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
TN Maritime Board Pilot recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidates must complete VIII Standard in a rrecognized school
1) Second Mate – Foreign Going / Near Coastal Voyage (OR)should have a Master Class I certified under competent Certificate Inland Vessels Act (OR) issued by th Master Class II certified under concerned Government Inland Vessels Act (OR)Authority Tindal of Sailing Vessel
2) Must have rendered in the should have a relevant above rank as applicable for entry in CDC / Certificate a period of not less than two years issued by the employer
3) Must be competent both in English and Tamil language and should have good communication skill.
TN Maritime Board Pilot age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years.
How to apply for TN Maritime Board Pilot
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to careers option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Send the filed application form along with necessary documents to the given postal address in the notification on or before the last date.
Official Link : www.tnmaritime.com
Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )