- Tamil Nadu Public Service Group 2 Jobs Recruitment Notification 2017
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Profile :
- Tamil Nadu Public Service job details:
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Group 2 Jobs Educational Qualification:
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Group 2 Age Limit:
- How to Apply:
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Official link :
Tamil Nadu Public Service Group 2 Jobs Recruitment Notification 2017
Aspirants have good chance to build their Career at Government Sector. Every one has Passion to get place in Govt Jobs. Tamil Nadu Public Service announced latest Recruitment Notifications. As we know that Govt jobs is one of the Most secure and Safe job from an Employee Perspective. Here, we are presenting complete details of Tamil Nadu Public Service Group 2 recruitment 2017. Freshers/Job Seekers/Experienced Candidates can fulfill the various vacancies here. This is the good opportunity to start career in Government sector. Candidates should eligible with minimum education qualification such as Graduation, Degree, Diploma, 10th, 12th are having an opportunity to apply for any of the available govt jobs. All the eligible and career oriented candidates clearly check the details and apply for the vacancies in our site. You can also check Tamilnadu Government jobs here to know upcoming updates. We are advising you to stay connect with this page to get know more details and updates of latest notifications, govt jobs, and job openings and our site also provide official link of Tamil Nadu Public Service Group 2 and You will get full details about examination structure from notification uploaded at the official website.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Profile :
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu which is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service. It is the successor of the Madras Service Commission, which came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929 and was the first Provincial Public Service Commission in India. It adopted its current name in 1970. It operates under Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the Constitution of India.
Tamil Nadu Public Service job details:
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service|
|Post Name(s)||Group 2|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Group 2 Jobs Educational Qualification:
- For the Post of Personal Clerk: Bachelor’s degree. The applicants must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting both by Higher Grade in Tamil and English and must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Shorthand both by Higher Grade in Tamil and English.
- For the Post of Assistant: A degree of B.A, B.Sc, B.Com of any Tamilnadu state-affiliated University.
- Planning Junior Assistant: A Degree of B.A, B.Sc, B.Com of any university.
- Assistant in Finance Department in the Tamil Nadu Secretariat: A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Economics or Statistics from any University or Institution recognized by the UGC.
- Lower Division Clerk: B.A / B.Sc, B.Com of any university recognized by UGC.
- Junior Co-operative Auditor: BBM Degree or B.Com Degree or B.Com (Computer Application) Degree or B.A. (Co-Operation) Degree or B.A(Economics) Degree or B.A (Corporate Secretaryship) Degree or B.B.E Degree awarded by any University.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Group 2 Age Limit:
Candidates Minimum age limit is 18 years & maximum age conceded 30 years, There is no maximum age limit for the candidates belonging to SCs, ST, SC(A)s, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs and destitute widows of all castes.
How to Apply:
Eligible Aspirants can apply online through the website and appear for interview along with Applications in the prescribed format and one set of self-attested copies of the proof of documents, original certificates through a official website given below.
In this site we provides the official link of Tamil Nadu Public Service for registration purpose : Click here to register
Important Date :
Last date to Apply : As soon as Possible
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.