South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification is recruiting the 468 Probationary Clerks Vacancies @ www.southindianbank.com from 20th Dec 2017 to 30th Dec 2017. Read the full details to know the latest Details of these vacancies.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
South Indian Bank Notification 2018: The newest vacancy advertisement has been published concerning South Indian Bank Latest Vacancies 2018. The company invites Bank online applications 2017-2018 from educated, qualified and suitable candidates for various jobs Aspirants who want to make their career in banking sector. can apply through Online Registration Link by following some steps which are clearly mentioned below. Freshers as well experienced contenders can clutch this big chance by applying against these vacancies in private sector. here we are providing all the details about this South Indian Bank latest jobs Openings and notifications. keep visiting this site regularly for more updates. For more Latest Bank Jobs 2018 are available at here.
You may also check – Bank Of Baroda Peon Results 2017 || Download Sweeper Merit List released Here
Probationary South Indian Bank Vacancies 2017-18
Probationary South Indian Bank Job Chances 2017-18: The candidates how are going to apply for any designation in South Indian Bank Jobs from 20th Dec 2017 to 30th Dec 2017. You should keep all their necessary details to applying for the particular job in South Indian Bank. They should keep their details and the candidates have the check their eligibility criteria to get selected in the drive. here on this site, we are going to provide the South Indian Bank Vacancies 2018 registration link. we will update the details whenever the link is activated. please keep visiting our site for more details recruitment notifications.
South Indian Bank Job Vacancies Details
दक्षिण भारतीय बैंक भर्ती 2018 अधिसूचना 20 दिसंबर, 2017 से 30 दिसंबर, 2017 तक 468 प्रोबेशरीरी क्लर्क रिक्त पदों @ www.southindianbank.com की भर्ती कर रही है। इन रिक्तियों के नवीनतम विवरण पर पूर्ण विवरण पढ़ें।
|Organization Name||South Indian Bank|
|Post Name(s)||Probationary Officer, Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||468 Posts|
|Qualification||X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation|
|Last Date||30th Dec 2017|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Delhi NCR|
|Salary||Rs. 11765 – 31540/- Per Month|
In this Post You will get all info regarding South Indian Bank Walk-ins, South Indian Bank Job openings, South Indian Bank Off-campus drive, South Indian Bank Referral drives, South Indian Bank Vacancies, South Indian Bank recruitment, South Indian Bank careers, South Indian Bank Registration Link, South Indian Bank Placement papers.
Eligibility Criteria Info
South Indian Bank 2017-18 Post-Wise Details:
Total No.of Posts: 468
- Kerala – 340
- Tamil Nadu – 68
- Andhra Pradesh and Telangana – 35 (For Branches under Bank’s Hyderabad Region)
- Delhi NCR – 25
Educational Qualification For South Indian Bank Job Profile:
The candidates should have scored at least 60% in Graduation X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation under regular score or period.
Not more than 26 years as on 20th Dec 2017. Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years in the case of SC/ST candidates
Application FEE: General Category Rs. 600/- and others like SC/ST category Rs. 150/-
South Indian Bank Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in South Indian Bank get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 11765 – 31540/-
South Indian Bank Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
- Initial short listing of applications will be done by the Bank and the call letter for Aptitude Test / Group Discussion and Personal Interview for the shortlisted candidates can be downloaded/ printed from our website.
- Aptitude Test/ Group Discussion & Personal Interview (Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post).
How To Apply:
- Ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates can apply online through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com from 20th Dec 2017 to 30th Dec 2017
- The applicants are requested to ensure that the information filled in the online application Form is correct before submitting the application form.
- There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application. Candidates are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application.
- Candidates making multiple registrations will be disqualified.
- Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications are given below. Copies of the photograph may be retained for use at the time of written test and interview.
Important Date :
Last date to register: 30th Dec 2017
Through this article, we are providing the latest Released SIB Notification: Download Here
In this site we provide the official link of South Indian Bank for registration purpose: Click here to register