SanDisk Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
In this Post You will get all info regarding SanDisk Walk-ins , SanDisk Job openings ,SanDisk Off campus drive , SanDisk Referral drives , SanDisk Vacancies , SanDisk recruitment , careers , Registration Link ,SanDisk Placement papers.
Great opportunity for freshers and experienced candidates to get placed in SanDisk. yes, you had heard right, SanDisk announced job notifications by SanDisk Recruitment. SanDisk is storage devices manufacturing company. now, it is going to organize off campus drive for filling up for various vacancies for hardware engineer, firmware engineer and other post. so, check his / her eligibility criteria before applying the post. keep following this page to get upcoming notifications, details and placement papers.
At First,Candidates has to register with all necessary details to apply specific Post or designation.After registration, Candidates can apply to preferred job position according to his/ her eligibility criteria to get selected for interview process. Below, we provides the registration link and will update the details whenever the link is activated.So, get registered and visit our page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Company Profile :
SanDisk is an American manufacturer of flash memory products, including memory cards and readers, USB flash drives, and solid state drives. As of February 2015, it is third-largest manufacturer of flash memory. Sandisk’s WiFi enabled wireless USB Flash drives are also quite popular among technology enthusiasts.
On May 12, 2016, SanDisk was acquired by hard drive manufacturer Western Digital in a US$19 billion deal.
SanDisk Job Vacancies :
- Senior Hardware Engineer
- Mgr I, Device Engineering
- Senior Reliability Engineer
- Firmware Engineer II
- Staff ASIC Verification Engineer Job
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Android Developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Educational Qualification For SanDisk Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution .Experience is also needed if required.
SanDisk Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in SanDisk get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
SanDisk Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
SanDisk Registration Process :
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of SanDisk i.e. www.sandisk.in.
- Click on ‘about SanDisk’ tab, available at the menu bar of the home page.
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill registration form.
- Now login you account and fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Date :
Last date to register : As Soon As Possible
Also Check :
In this site we provides the official link of SanDisk for registration purpose : Click here to register
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.