Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Syllabus is updated for the sake of Applied Aspirants. The Syllabus along with exam pattern is available in PDF Format, where the aspirants can download it for free of cost and can start the preparation.
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2017
Rajasthan High Court Judicial Magistrate Syllabus 2017: The Candidates who are in search of HC Raj Civil Judge and Judicial Magistrate Syllabus don’t waste their valuable time on another site. The Post Syllabus is available here differently. Recently the notification was issued for recruiting 35 vacancies. The Difficulty level and competition are very high. Those who applied need to start the preparation immediately to cover all the topics before the exam date by preparing a schedule. We place the updated topics that are added in the last 5 years of the exam. The Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Syllabus is the main topic that is to be covered to qualify for the Written Exam which is objective. We also add the Previous Papers to the Syllabus which also help to the type of questions asked in exams.
Also, Check: Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2017
Check High Court Of Rajasthan Civil Judge Exam Pattern Online
Along with the Syllabus, we also add the HC Raj Civil Judge Exam Pattern, where the aspirants can find the sections that are covered in the exam. The Marks allotted to each and No of questions and sectional duration will be clearly mentioned where aspirants can use it for groundwork if it helps to their Scoring. Because of the Syllabus along with Basic Concept, Def, Formules is the main components for a better score. To view the Output Result in a high score, the Groundwork must be done sincerely using the remaining time. We also add last year question papers along with solutions to make the practice once. It will help to know how far the aspirants get succeeded in preparation to score top marks.
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 Overview
Name Of The Organisation: Rajasthan High Court (HC Raj)
Post Name: Civil Judge and Judicial Magistrate Post
Number Of Vacancies: 35 Posts
Job Location: Rajasthan
Job Type: Govt Job
Exam Date: Expected in Jan 2018
Official Website: www.hcraj.nic.in
Download Rajasthan HC Syllabus PDF 2017
The Link has also available here for the aspirants to download the Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Syllabus without any confusion. The Time maintenance also has its part in this competitive world. After the completion of the exam, everyone needs to verify all the answers posted on it. Those who check this can solve any question easily. we have placed all the important Topics here which helps to score huge score. If there is Negative marking answer to known questions only. Otherwise score will be lost. Also, Check the upcoming Central Govt Jobs.
HC Raj Civil Judge Prelims Exam Pattern 2017
|Written Test (Objective) Prelims Exam||Law||100||100||2 Hours||–|
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Mains Exam Pattern 2017-18
|Written Test(Subjective)Mains Exam||Law Paper I||100||03 Hours|
|Law Paper II||100||03 Hours|
|Hindi Essay||50||02 Hours|
|English Essay||50||02 Hours|
HC RAJ Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate Syllabus 2017
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 for Law I
- The Constitution of India.
- Code of Civil Procedure,1908.
- Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Indian Partnership Act, 1932.
- The Sale of Goods Act, 1930.
- Law of Torts, Indian Easements Act, 1882.
- The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
- The Rajasthan Tenancy Act, 1955.
- Rajasthan Land Revenue Act, 1956.
- The Rajasthan Agricultural Credit Operations (Removal of Difficulties) Act, 1974.
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963, Hindu Marriage Act, 1955.
- Hindu Succession Act, 1956.
- Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, 1956.
- The Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005.
- Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act, 1956.
- The Rajasthan Court Fees & Suits Valuation Act, 1961.
- The Rajasthan Stamp Act, 1998.
- Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881, (Chapter II, III, IV, VI, IX, XII and XIII).
- General Rules (Civil), 1986.
- The Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Act, 1994.
- The Rajasthan Municipalities Act, 2009.
- Judgment Writing etc.
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Prelims Exam Syllabus – English
- Articles and Determiners.
- Phrasal Verbs and Idioms.
- Active & Passive Voice.
- Co-ordination & Subordination.
- Direct and Indirect Speech.
- Modals expressing various concepts.
- Antonyms and Synonyms.
- Legal Maxims.
High Court of Rajasthan Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 for Law II
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- Indian Penal Code, 1860.
- Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985.
- Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989.
- Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2000.
- Probation of Offenders Act, 1958.
- Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881 (Chapter XVII).
- Electricity Act, 2003 (Chapter XIV).
- Information Technology Act, 2000.
- Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012.
- General Rules (Criminal), 1980 and Judgment Writing.
Downloading Steps Of Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2017:
- Aspirants first visit the HC Raj official site www.hcraj.nic.in
- Open the Home Page and find the available link.
- Click on it and select Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Syllabus option.
- Open it and check Syllabus link and download by clicking on the download button.
- Take a Xerox Copy and use it for exam preparation.
- Keep it for future use until the release of the Solution Set.
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 – Click Here