- 1 OSSC SI Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 OSSC Sub Inspector Vacancy Notification
- 1.2 Details About Odisha SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Download OSSC SI Application Form
The OSSC SI Recruitment 2019 notification has come out for all the job seekers, which has declared by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission. The notification also confirmed the vacancies as 238 Posts. The OSSC SI Application Form download links will be activated very soon on this web page. So, candidates get ready to apply for the OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment.
OSSC SI Recruitment 2019
Apply For the OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment was liberated by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission through its formal recruitment portal. Therefore the candidates keep staying to be in touch with us @ www.jobschat.in to know the updates of the OSSC SI Recruitment 2019. Now the actual date of this notification revealed was 31st December 2018. That long detailed notification gives the details of the application form opening time, which will be revealed very soon. Here at this page, all the information have been updating about the www.ossc.gov.in SI Recruitment for all the visitors.
OSSC Sub Inspector Vacancy Notification
Here on this web page, candidates can get while details about the OSSC SI Recruitment 2019. So, candidates who are willing to apply for this OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment, those ones once check all the eligibility conditions, which are available on the below page. Such as dates of the application process, age limit, application fee, and more other details. After checking the details, if you are eligible then without any delay apply for the Odisha SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment. The OSSC SI Application Form download links are provided on the below page.
Details About Odisha SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Name of the Post||Sub Inspector of Police, Sub Inspector of Police (Armed), Station Officer (Fire Service) Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||283 Vacancies|
|Job Location||Odisha State|
|Notification Issued Date||31st December 2018|
|Starting Date To Apply||Last Week Of January 2019|
|Last Date To Apply||February 2019|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Notify later|
|Written Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Apply Mode||Online Process|
|Selection Process||Based on the Written Examination and Interview|
Applying aspirants must and should have the qualification in the Graduation in any discipline (Science / Engg) from any recognized board.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- For General / OBC: Rs.200/-
- For ST / SC / Ex-s / PWD: No Fee
- Written Exam
Selected candidates will get the Rs.16,880/- from the board of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
- Sub Inspector of Police: 143 posts
- Sub Inspector of Police (Armed): 130 posts
- Station Officer (Fire Service): 10 posts
Applying steps To OSSC SI Recruitment 2019 :
- Interested and Eligible Postulates go to the OSSC @www.ossc.gov.in
- On the Home page, open the Notification Tab.
- Find the OSSC SI Recruitment 2019 Notification given.
- Candidates go through the details and if eligible open the OSSC SI, Other Posts Online Application form and fill the details and pastes and upload all the required documents.
- Submit the Application before the due date by paying the fee and keep a copy of this application form which is essential.
Download OSSC SI Application Form
Apply Online 238 SI, Assistant Jailor, Station Officer (Fire Services) Posts by using the OSSC Sub Inspector Application Form download links in this page. Aspirants who are desired to get placed in this State Government job in Orissa state, those ones must apply for this OSSC SI Recruitment 2019. After submitting the OSSC SI Registration Form, candidates prepare for the written examination with the help of the Syllabus and Previous Papers. Because the selection of the candidates will be based on the written examination and interview. If you are preparing for the exam with the provided information, then undoubtedly you are the job gainer in this OSSC SI Notification.
Important Links & Dates For OSSC SI Recruitment 2019
Start Date To Apply: Last Week Of January 2019
Last Date To Apply: February 2019