Candidates here you can get the NTPC ITI Trainee syllabus in this page . here in this page we will upload both the government and privet jobs syllabus . and specially know we are uploaded NTPC ITI Trainee syllabus for all the candidates who are preparing for NTPC ITI Trainee examinations. So, please check it out for good marks. We will provide the NTPC ITI Trainee syllabus as well as test pattern.
NTPC ITI Trainee Syllabus 2017 :
Good news for all the candidates who are looking for the NTPC ITI Trainee syllabus. Yes ! here in this we site we are providing the NTPC ITI Trainee syllabus and test pattern. Knowing the syllabus and pattern of examination will be very useful for the candidates to get good marks in examination. The candidates who are applied to NTPC ITI Trainee post can get the correct and updated syllabus in our site. the NTPC ITI Trainee exam previous papers pdf links are also available in our site.
NTPC ITI Trainee Syllabus pdf is be available in our site for download purpose. for any government examinations the aspects have to go through the previous papers once to get a high score . and the examination pattern, previous papers and syllabus of NTPC ITI Trainee 2017 has given in the below section. Download the NTPC ITI Trainee pdf for good marks and well prepare for the NTPC ITI Trainee examinations
- NTPC ITI Trainee Pdf Download:
- National Thermal Power Corporation Company Profile:
- NTPC ITI Trainee Test Pattern:
- NTPC ITI Trainee Syllabus – Instrumentation:
- NTPC ITI Trainee Syllabus – General Awareness:
- National Thermal Power Corporation Syllabus – Mechanical:
- National Trainee Power Corporation Trainee Syllabus – Reasoning:
- NTPC Trainee Exam Syllabus – Aptitude:
- Also check :
NTPC ITI Trainee Pdf Download:
The Previous Papers of NTPC ITI Trainee examination will help you to clear the exam more easily. we have updated NTPC ITI Trainee Previous Papers in our website get good score in NTPC ITI Trainee exams by following our site jobschat.
Check PDF : NTPC ITI Trainee Previous Papers
National Thermal Power Corporation Company Profile:
NTPC Limited (previously known as National Thermal Power Corporation Limited) is an Indian PSU Public Sector Undertaking, engaged in the business of generation of electricity and allied activities. It is a company incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 and a “Government Company” within the meaning of the act. The headquarters of the company is situated in New Delhi. NTPC’s core business is generation and sale of electricity to state- owned power distribution companies and State Electricity Boards in India. The company also undertakes consultancy and turnkey project contracts that involve engineering, project management, construction management and operation and management of power plants. The company has also ventured into oil and gas exploration and coal mining activities. It is the largest power company in India with an electric power generating the capacity of 45,548 MW. Although the company has approx. 16% of the total national capacity it contributes to over 25% of total power generation due to its focus on operating its power plants at higher efficiency levels (approx. 80.2% against the national.
NTPC ITI Trainee Test Pattern:
NTPC ITI Trainee Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for ITI Trainee post will consist of questions from 4 sections, which are Knowledge Test on Concerned Subjects, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning. Each topic in the ITI Trainee Exam will cover questions from different subjects.
|Sl.No||Type of Exam||Medium of Exam||Parts||Subjects||No.of Questions|
|1||Objective Type||Hindi/English||Part I||Knowledge Test on Concerned Subjects||70|
|2||Part II||General Awareness||50|
NTPC ITI Trainee Syllabus – Instrumentation:
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Digital Electronics.
- Signal and Systems.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement, and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Analytical, Optical and Bio-medical Instrumentation.
- Analog Electronics.
NTPC ITI Trainee Syllabus – General Awareness:
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Books and Authors.
- Awards and Honors.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- International & National Organizations.
- Important Days.
- Countries & Capitals.
- General Knowledge
- Computers Basics etc.
National Thermal Power Corporation Syllabus – Mechanical:
- The Strength of Materials.
- Theory of Machine.
- Pneumatics & Hydraulics.
- Mechanical Measuring Instruments.
- Engineering Drawing & Design/Design Calculation.
- Production Design.
- Manufacturing Processes/ Heat & Surface Treatment, Heat & Mass Transfer.
- Manufacturing Processes(Drilling, Milling, Boring)/ Manufacturing Technology.
- Thermal Engineering/ Power Plant Engineering.
- Metrology and Measurements/Tolerance Limits, Fits.
National Trainee Power Corporation Trainee Syllabus – Reasoning:
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Visual Memory.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Alphabet Series.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mirror Images.
- Number Ranking.
- Embedded Figures
- Blood Relations etc.
NTPC Trainee Exam Syllabus – Aptitude:
- Time & Work.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Profit & Loss.
- Time & Speed.
- Problem On Ages.
- HCF & LCM.
- Pictorial Graph.
- Bar Graph.
- Data Interpretation.
- Pie Chart.
- Fundamental Arithmetical operations.
- Number Systems.
- Statistical Charts.
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit Jobschat for more information.
Also check :
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.