National Institute of Technology, Calicut is out now with NIT Calicut Technical Staff Recruitment 2017 Notification for recruiting 122 vacancies for the posts of Technical Staff in various departments. And officials inviting the candidates to apply using the site www.nitc.ac.in before 6th Dec 2017.
NIT Calicut Technical Staff Recruitment 2017
NIT Calicut Recruitment 2017: Once again NIT Calicut with the latest announcement recruiting for the posts of Technical Staff in various departments issued clearly on the notification. The Candidates who are in fond of Faculty jobs can use this Latest NIT Calicut Careers Recruitment and apply for this. The notification is published on 25th Nov and the candidates are fond of applying this NIT Calicut Notification. The Organisation issued this notification for finding the suitable candidates to be placed in the organisation. Candidates will show interest towards this because as it is a Govt Job and NIT offers a good salary to work with. Among the 122 Vacancies, CSED contains higher of 29 posts. And the links for the Official Notification and NIT Calicut Technical Staff Application has enlisted below. We insist the aspirants check the site www.nitc.ac.in for gaining more details.
Also, Check: IIT Delhi Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
Latest Calicut NIT 122 Technical Staff Notification 2017
The Officials will conduct the Interview for the applied aspirants seperately for the department wise from the dates 4th to 6th December 2017. So, the Officials will assure importance only for the Experienced Aspirants only. The Experience certificate must also be attached to the NIT Calicut Technical Staff Recruitment Application Form. But, All the aspirants will be allowed for the selection and if the Authorities find any incomplete or those who don’t meet the eligibility criteria those applications will be rejected. This is only for the Diploma or Degree Holders. The Organisation will offer the best Salary for the selected candidates. The Candidates need to scroll down to check the stipulations once before applying. In addition to this, jobschat.in provides latest Bank Jobs.
NIT Calicut Technical Recruitment 2017 Details
Name Of The Organisation: National Institute of Technology Calicut
Post Name: Technical Staff Vacancies
No. Of Vacancies: 122 Vacancies
Location Of Job: Calicut
Category Of Job: Govt Jobs
Mode Of Application: Online
Starting Date To Apply: 25th November 2017
Last Date To Apply: 4th To 6th December 2017
Official Website: www.nitc.ac.in
Also, Check: NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2017
Department Wise Vacancy Details:
|Name Of The Department||Number Of Vacancies|
|Architecture & Planning||05|
Stipulations Of NIT Calicut Technical Staff Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Architecture & Planning: Diploma in Computer Engineering Auto CAD/GIS Software desirable. Diploma in Computer Engineering digital graphics/3 D modelling software desirable. Diploma in Fine Arts/ Diploma or ITI in Architecture/Civil Engineering digital graphics software desirable. Diploma/ITI in Architecture/Civil Engineering Diploma in Architecture/Civil Engineering with one-year relevant experience in the respective field.
- CED: Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineering with one-year relevant experience desirable.
- EED: Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 70% of marks with one-year experience desirable.
The Aspirants who are going to apply should possess as on date 1st December 2017.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
As per the NIT Calicut Technical Staff Recruitment Notification 2017,
- For General/OBC: Rs.600/-
- For Reservation Candidates: Nil
The Officials of NIT Calicut will conduct the Interview as a part of the selection.
- For Degree Holders: Rs.12,500/-
- For Diploma holders: Rs.10,000/-
How To Apply NIT Calicut Recruitment Notification 2017:
- First, the eligible candidates can visit the main site www.nitc.ac.in
- On Homepage, aspirants need to find the NIT Calicut Technical Staff Recruitment 2017 Notification link and open it.
- Go through it carefully by downloading a copy of it.
- If eligible find the application form and fill the required columns by adding the required documents.
- Ensure the application is free from mistakes and submit before the due date.
- Attach experience certificate is available and attend the interview on respective dates to the address.
- Take a Hard Copy of it and keep a copy of it.
Interview Walk-in Dates:
Candidates need to attend the interview at 10 A.M. on the insisted Walk-in date in respective department. Those who are late to the Interview won’t be allowed.
- CED: 4th December 2017
- CHED: 4th December 2017
- Architecture & Planning: 4th December 2017
- EED: 5th December 2017
- CSED: 5th December 2017
- ECED: 5th December 2017
- MED: 6th December 2017
- Chemistry: 6th December 2017
- SNST: 6th December 2017
- Physics: 6th December 2017
- Biotechnology: 6th December 2017