NCDIR Recruitment 2017
Good news to the aspirants waiting for notification from NCDIR. Generally, the term NCDIR refers to National Center For Disease Informatics and Research. This organisation provides a recruitment for 38 posts for DEO, Project Assistant and other vacancies. Interested aspirants can check for more details by continuing reading the article. So, aspirants who are interested can check the details and apply for this notification. Every year NCDIR provides various vacancies for aspirants So, make use of it. A huge number of candidates are ready to apply for NCDIR. So, who are having the qualification regarding the vacancy can apply for this. Interested Candidates can apply for more Govt Jobs in our website.
NCDIR Job Vacancies
Aspirants who are applying for the vacancy can check the Eligibility Criteria and Educational qualification. So, candidates who are ready to apply can apply on or before the last Date. the candidates who are going to apply must have the age limit of 28 years. Here we posted all the data in a format so, the user can easily understand the details regarding the vacancy. For user’s sake, we keep an NCDIR Previous papers on this website with a detailed description aspirants can use for their better preparation.
NCDIR Job Openings On Various Vacancies
Aspirants of individuals can apply for NCDIR Job Openings On Various Vacancies at below. Each and every aspirant has to agree on the rules of NCDIR Board. So, the aspirants must complete 10th, 12 Th standards/ Graduation/ post Graduation with minimum pass percentage on recognised University. Candidates can more details on NCDIR 2017 Recruitment from this page. Also, search for more details with various vacancy notifications on www.JobsChat.in with a detailed manner. There are different vacancies in NCDIR that are Project Technical Officer( statistics, Medical Social Worker ), Project Assistant (Statistics), Project Assistant, Computer Operator (Grade A), Data Entry Operator ( Grade A & B), Project admins, assistants and other vacancies.
Details about NCDIR Notification
|Organization Name||National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR)|
|Name of the Posts||DEO, Project Assistant, And Various Vacancies|
|Last Date||Given Below|
|Start Date||18th June 2017|
From the above table, aspirants get information like the name of the organisation, name of the posts, the total number of vacancies, submission dates, ande official website. The aspirant can get information without any time waste.
OverView Of NCDIR Recruitment 2017
|Sr. Number||Name Of The Post||Number Of Vacancies|
|1||Project Technical Officer (Medical Social Worker)||01|
|2||Computer Programmer (Grade A)||05|
|3||Project Assistant (Statistics)||01|
|5||Project Technical Officer (Statistics)||04|
|6||Project Admin. Assistant||02|
|7||Data Entry Operator (Grade B)||04|
|8||Data Entry Operator (Grade A)||04|
|9||Scientist – D (Medical)||01|
|10||Senior Project Assistant (Upper Division Clerk)||02|
|11||Scientist – C (Medical)||02|
|12||Scientist – B (Medical)||01|
|13||Scientist – B (Statistics)||01|
|14||Scientist – B (Programmer)||01|
|15||Scientist – C (Programmer)||01|
|16||Research Associate – I||01|
|Total Number Of Vacancies||38|
Aspirants can easily download details about a total number of vacancies in the NCDIR. So, the aspirant can have a quick check on relative vacancy.The list of vacancies can also note easily with the tabular form.
Age Limit For Various Vacancies in NCDIR
|Post Name||Upper Age Limit|
|Scientist-B (Software Programming)||35 years|
|Computer Programmer (Grade B)||30 years|
|Scientist-B (Medical)||35 years|
|Project Technical Officer (Statistics)||30 years|
|Scientist – D (Medical)||45 Years|
|Data Entry Operator (Grade A)||25 years|
|Scientist – C (Medical)||40 Years|
|Project Clerk-II / Upper Division Clerk||28 years|
From the above table, the aspirant can get easily their age limit according to the particular vacancy. The age limit of minimum indicated as 28 years and maximum 45 years.
Post Wise Salary Details :
- Scientist – B (Medical) – Rs. 68,875/-
- Project Technical Officer (Statistics) – Rs. 32,000/-
- Data Entry Operator (Grade A) – Rs. 17,000/-
- Project Assistant (Statistics) – Rs. 32,000/-
- Project Assistant – Rs. 31,000/-
- Computer Programmer (Grade A) – Rs. 32,000/-
- Project Technical Officer (Medical Social Worker) – Rs. 32,000/-
- Data Entry Operator (Grade B) – Rs. 18,000/-
- Scientist – C (Medical) – Rs. 72,325/-
- Project Admin. Assistant – Rs. 32,000/-
- Research Associate – I – Rs. 46,800/-
- Scientist – B (Statistics) – Rs. 54,300/-
- Scientist – B (Programmer) – Rs. 54,300/-
- Senior Project Assistant (Upper Division Clerk) – Rs. 17,000/-
- Scientist – D (Medical) – Rs. 75,700/-
- Scientist – C (Programmer) – Rs. 57,660-
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
- Scientist – D (Medical), Scientist – C (Medical), Scientist – B (Medical), Scientist – B (Statistics), Research Associate – I, Scientist – B (Programmer) Posts: 19-07-2017.
- Scientist – C (Programmer): 20-07-2017.
- Computer Programmer (Grade A): 11-07-2017.
- Data Entry Operator (Grade B), Data Entry Operator (Grade A): 12-07-2017.
- Project Technical Officer (Medical Social Worker), Project Technical Officer (Statistics), Project Assistant
- (Statistics) and Project Assistant: 10-07-2017.
- Project Admin. Assistant, Senior Project Assistant (Upper Division Clerk): 13-07-2017.
Aspirants have to check official notification about Application Fee.
How To Apply:
- Go to the official website www.ncdirindia.org
- Click for the notification.
- Apply the application by using given instructions.
- Attach a recent Passport size Photograph, signing copies in the required format and size
- Then click on the submit button.
- Print a hard copy of it for future use.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )