- 1 MPSC Tax Assistant Main Exam Notification 2018
- 1.1 Apply Maharashtra Group C Recruitment Online @ mpsc.gov.in
- 1.2 MPSC Tax Assistant Main Exam Notification 2018 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Online Application Form of MPSC Tax Assistant Main Exam Notification
MPSC Tax Assistant Main Exam Notification 2018 is revealed by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission on 28.08.2018 as it requires to fill a total of 939 Tax Assistant, Clerk-Typist and Sub Inspector Jobs across Maharasthra. And Online Application is made activated at mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in where the aspirants are advised to register for this MPSC Recruitment For Clerk-Typist jobs in Online till 11th September 2018.
MPSC Tax Assistant Main Exam Notification 2018
MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment Notification: MPSC has come up with a new notification of the main exam of the Tax assistant. Yes from this notification it gives intimation to all the candidates of the prelims qualifying candidates to apply for the main examination of the Tax assistant. Actually, MPSC adopts the separate methodology to conduct the prelims exam and mains exam when referred to other states government recruitment boards. It allows the applicants to fill the online application for the prelims and mains separately. In that way, this is the second notification of the MPSC Group C Recruitment 2018 of Mains exam to invite the contenders to apply for the mains or chief exam of the MPSC Tax Assistant Jobs and we also add the Latest Syllabus on our page.
Also, Check: MAHAGENCO LDC Result 2018
Apply Maharashtra Group C Recruitment Online @ mpsc.gov.in
Maharashtra Public Service Commission means the identification of the Maharashtra State government job appointing organisation by taking all the steps involved in the Maharashtra Tax Assistant Recruitment process. To fill even one vacancy in the Maharashtra state level, MPSC only needs to take the decision about the selection process of that vacancy. In that case-filling of these 939 tax assistant, SI, Clerk-Typist vacancies is an important recruitment of the MPSC. For these vacancies initially, there are thousands of the applicants have given their online application. Prelims also are given by all of them. The declaration of the results will be taken place recently. So the emerging of the Maharashtra Group Cum Services Main Exam Notification 2018 is taken place, particularly for the prelims qualified candidates. For More Bank Jobs, click on the respective link.
MPSC Tax Assistant Main Exam Notification 2018 Details
|Name Of The Organisation||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Name Of The Exam||MPSC Group Cum Services Mains Examination 2018|
|Post Name(s)||Tax Assistant, Clerk-Typist & Sub Inspector (State Excise Dept) – Group C Jobs|
|Number Of Posts||939 Posts|
|Starting Date To Apply||28th August 2018|
|Ending Date To Apply||11th September 2018|
|Ending Date To Pay Fee By SBI Challan||12th September 2018|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Essential Educational Qualification
The willing candidates who are eligible for this MPSC Tax Assistant Main Exam 2018 Notification should the educational qualification as given here.
- Sub Inspector: Graduation In First Class.
- Tax Assistant: Graduation In First Class and English Typing of 30 WPM.
- Clerk Typist(Marathi): Graduation In First Class and Marathi Typing of 30 WPM.
The selection process in this Tax Assistant Main Exam Notification is as follows:
- Main Written exam
- Personal Interview
The selected contenders in the selected posts will get the basic pay and Additional benefits have to be allowed in this post.
- Sub Inspector: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- and Grade Pay Rs.3,500/-
- Tax Assistant: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- and Grade Pay Rs.2,400/-
- Clerk Typist(Marathi): Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- and Grade Pay Rs.1,900/-
The applying candidate age limit is mentioned here, where the applicant must obey it to apply for the MPSC Group C Mains Exam Notification.
- Sub Inspector, Tax Assistant: 18 to 38 Years
- Clerk Typist(Marathi): 19 to 38 Years
There are two ways to make the payment they are online or offline
- General Candidates: Rs.524/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.324/-
- Ex-Military Officers: Rs.24/-
Procedure to fill the application form of MPSC Tax Assistant Main Exam Notification 2018:
- Visit the official website of MPSC @ mpsc.gov.in
- Once Check All the Requirements of the Check MPSC Tax Assistant Main Exam 2018 Notification.
- Click on the Registration link of Maharasthra Group C Recruitment Notification 2018.
- Fill the entire details in the registration form.
- Upload necessary documents, Photo and Sign.
- Make Payment and Submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the MPSC Tax Assistant Main Exam Notification for the further process.
Online Application Form of MPSC Tax Assistant Main Exam Notification
The contenders whoever preparing for the Maharashtra state government job after their completion of the graduation can take this MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment very serious and get ready for the prelims and mains exam. If you are forwarded mains on the basis of the prelims result, then in order to attend mains you have to submit another application of mains from the official recruitment site of MPSC or alternatively, you can see that link in our site Jobschat.in. Submit Online Application Form of MPSC Tax Assistant Main Exam Notification 2018.
- Starting Date Of Registration: 28th August 2018
- Ending Date Of Registration: 11th September 2018
- Ending Date To Pay Fee Through SBI Challan: 12th September 2018
- Exam Dates
|Official MPSC Group C Mains Exam Notification 2018||Refer Here|
|Online Maharasthra Group C Mains Application Form||Enrol Now|