Kochi Metro Rail KMRL General Manager Recruitment Notification 2017
Candidates who have wish to build their career at Government sector and Every one has dream to get place in Govt Jobs. Kochi Metro Rail (KMRL) announced latest Recruitment Notifications. As we know that Govt jobs is one of the Most secure and Safe job from an Employee Perspective. Here, we are presenting complete details of Kochi Metro Rail (KMRL) General Manager recruitment 2017. Freshers/Job Seekers/Experienced Candidates can fulfill the various vacancies here. This is the good opportunity to start career in Government sector. Candidates should eligible with minimum education qualification such as Graduation, Degree, Diploma, 10th, 12th are having an opportunity to apply for any of the available govt jobs. All the eligible and career oriented candidates clearly check the details and apply for the vacancies in our site. You can also check govt jobs here to know upcoming updates.We are advising you to stay connect with this page to get know more details and updates of latest notifications, govt jobs, and job openings and our site also provide official link of Kochi Metro Rail (KMRL) General Manager and apply to it following below.
Kochi Metro is an under-construction metro system for the city of Kochi in Kerala, India. The first phase is being set up at an estimated cost of 51.81 billion (US$770 million), A 13.4 km (8.3 mi) section of the line from Aluva to Palarivattom will open in April 2017. A second 5 km (3.1 mi) section from Palarivattom up to Maharaja’s College will be made operational by June 2017.
KMRL job details:
|Organization Name||Kochi Metro Rail (KMRL)|
|Post Name(s)||General Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||01 Posts|
|Qualification||Check below for Educational Qualification|
|Salary||Rs.29100 – 54500/- per month|
Qualification: Graduate in Civil Engineering
Age Limit: On Direct Recruitment basis : 45 Years, On Re-employment basis : 62 Years
Application Fee For The Job:The application fee of Rs.500.00 should be paid online through the payment gateway of Kochi Metro Rail website. No other mode of payment will be entertained. This is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 29/3/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Kochi Metro Rail (KMRL) norms or decision,
How To Apply:
Application form may be filled online by selecting the link in KMRL website. The scan copy of the supporting documents should be uploaded, failing which the application will be treated as incomplete. Applicants employed in Govt./Quasi Govt./ PSUs shall apply through proper channel, after forwarding the advance copy along with the application fee and shall produce a No Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of interview.
- Experience and age criteria can be relaxed in case of otherwise exceptionally deserving candidates.
- The number of vacancies shown above is tentative and may undergo change.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview, which will be communicated through the registered email only. KMRL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates.
- Applicants employed in Govt./Quasi Govt./ PSUs shall apply through proper channel, after forwarding the advance copy along with the application fee and shall produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview.
- Acceptance or rejection of application of the candidates will be the sole discretion of the Management. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Applications of candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and he/she will be declared disqualified for future vacancies in KMRL.
- No TA/DA will be paid by KMRL to candidates for attending interview
In this site we provides the official link of KMRL job details : Click here to register
Important Date :
Last Date to Apply: 29/3/2017.
Address : Kochi Metro Rail, Kochi.
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.