- 1 Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2018
- 1.1 Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Recruitment
- 1.2 Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Recruitment Notification Details
- 1.3 Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Recruitment Apply Online
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria
Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2018 is announced by the organization of Kandla Port Trust or Deendayal Port Trust. This recruitment was started on 25th Oct 2018 and this notification will be ended on 26th Nov 2018. For the recruitment, details refer the Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Official Notification and download the Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Application Forms in this page.
Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2018
Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2018: Are You in search of Kandla Port trust Apprentice Posts? Yes, Recently on 25th Oct 2018 it has released a recruitment Notification to recruit the 198 vacancies in Apprentice jobs. So, the Candidates who are interested can apply as fast as possible and can prepare well for the Exam. As this job is Central Government Job, most of the Applicants want to change their career towards This Government Sector to gain respect and Satisfactory Salary. As the Last date for this is 26th Nov 2018 apply today. After the Application date is over the Officials release the Exam Dates and Hall tickets. For clarifications log on to the Official Website to view Deendayal Port Trust Apprentice Recruitment Notification. So, the Notification and application form has also been given at the bottom of this website, So, a candidate can download and apply online. So, for more Jobs log on to Central government jobs.
Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Recruitment
Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Recruitment: The Candidates who want to apply for this Apprentice Post can go through the Official notification and it is a great golden Opportunity for the Freshers to apply. So, the Candidates can apply online. So, if the Candidates has been selected he will be given the Placement Papers at the Job location. So, this is a Central Government Job. Be prepared well to compete with the Lot of applicants like You in this Exam. As the last date for this Kandla Port Trust Notification Application is 26th Nov 2018, after applying to utilize this time in preparation and all other useful things. There are three different trades in apprentice Posts. They are ITI Trades, Diploma Engineering Disciplines, and Degree Engineering Disciplines. The Three posts Eligibility Criteria will be different. So, check for the Post while Applying to which You are eligible. So for more updates log on to www.jobschat.in
Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Recruitment Notification Details
|Organization Name||Kandla Port Trust or Deendayal Port Trust|
|Number of Vacancies||225 Posts|
|Job Location||Kandla, Gujarat|
|Last Date||26th Nov 2018|
|Start Date||25th Oct 2018|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
We hope the posted information is definitely useful for the Applicants. On this single page, we have posted as much as the required data. The official notification was given below.
Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Recruitment Apply Online
Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Official Notification: Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Recruitment Notification gives the Complete Notification details here. As the Candidates seen this recruitment, just go to the Official Website and check the Eligibility Criteria, Age Relaxation, and other necessary things which are to be uploaded while filling the application. After that download the Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Application Form from the link provided below and fill it with necessary details and affix a recent passport size photograph and send to the Registered address given below. Pay the Fee as per the Category. Soon, the Officials release the Exam Dates and release the Admit cards. Meanwhile, the Applicants need to prepare in a way to compete other applicants to get his/her name in the merit list. So, selected candidates have the Job Location in Gujarat. And the Salary will be as per the Government Norms. Then Applicants need to download the Admit Cards and attend the Exam.
The candidates should possess the following qualifications.
- ITI Trades: Passed 8th/10th/12th class and ITI certificate in the respective trade.
- Diploma Engineering Disciplines: Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering.
- Degree Engineering Disciplines: Graduate in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering.
The age limit details are
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
Age relaxation is accessible.
The post wise salary details are
- Apprenticeship for Degree Engineering: Rs. 10,476/-
- Apprenticeship for Diploma Engineering: Rs. 7,313/-
- Trade apprenticeship: Rs.10,500 – Rs.11,700/-
The organization will select the candidates depending upon
- Personal Interview
Total Apprentice Posts: 225 Posts
Trade apprenticeship: 135 Posts
- Fitter: 15
- Draughtsman (Civil): 10
- Mechanic Diesel: 25
- Electrician: 20
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: 25
- Wireman: 15
- Turner: 10
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 10
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic: 05
Apprenticeship for Diploma Engineering: 40 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 10
- Electrical Engineering: 10
- Civil Engineering: 10
- Electronics: 10
Apprenticeship for Degree Engineering: 50 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 15
- Electrical Engineering: 15
- Civil Engineering: 15
- Information Technology: 05
Application Fee Details
Aspirants need to pay any application fees for these posts.
How To Apply For KPT Recruitment 2018
Eligible candidates who are willing to take apprentice training in ITI trades have to register first at apprenticeship.gov.in, whereas for Diploma/Degree discipline register at mhrdnats.gov.in. After registering as apprentices in the above website, download the application of Kandla Port Trust Apprenticeship Training Application form and send it before the last date. The applications are accepted from only the candidates who have enrolled as apprentices
Important Dates For Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Notification 2018
- Initial Date To Submit Application Form: 25th Oct 2018
- Last Date To Submit Application Form: 26th Nov 2018
How to Apply for Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2018
- Candidates must visit the Official Website www.kandlaport.gov.in
- Search for Kandla Port Apprentice Offical Notification.
- Download the Notification.
- Read the eligible details carefully.
- Eligible Applicants can download the Offline Application Form and Fill the form with the required details application form.
- Quired documents necessary to apply.
- Cross Check the information.
- Finally, Submit the filled form along with the documents to the address mentioned below.
Important Links & Dates
Application Starting Date: On 25th Oct 2018
Application Ending Date: On 26th Nov 2018
Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Recruitment Official Notification 2018>>>> Click Here