- Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
- Indian Overseas Bank Job Vacancies :
- Educational Qualification For Indian Overseas Bank Job Profile :
- Indian Overseas Bank Salary Details :
- Indian Overseas Bank Selection Process :
- Indian Overseas Bank Registration Process :
- Indian Overseas Bank Official link :
Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
In this Post You will get all info regarding Indian Overseas Bank Walk-ins , Indian Overseas Bank Job openings , Indian Overseas Bank Off campus drive , Indian Overseas Bank Referral drives , Indian Overseas Bank Vacancies , Indian Overseas Bank recruitment , careers , Registration Link ,Indian Overseas Bank Previous papers.
Indian Overseas Bank , As we know how popular it and aspirants have passion to work in it. now, job hunters have an opportunity to get placed in Indian Overseas Bank. It has revealed a latest job notifications regarding Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment. Freshers and as well as experienced candidates who are willing to join in Indian Overseas Bank can apply various vacancies through online application from flowing official link. stay connect to get more recruitment notifications 2016-2017 and updates.
At First,Candidates has to register with all necessary details to apply specific Post or designation.After registration, Candidates can apply to preferred job position according to his/ her eligibility criteria to get selected for interview process. Below, we provides the registration link and will update the details whenever the link is activated.So, get registered and visit our page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Company Profile :
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) is a major public sector bank based in Chennai (Madras), with about 3700 domestic branches, including 1150 branches in Tamil Nadu, 3 extension counters, and eight branches and offices overseas as of 30 September 2014. Indian Overseas Bank has an ISO certified in-house Information Technology department, which had developed the software that its branches used to provide online banking to customers earlier.The bank has achieved 100% networking status as well as 100% CBS status for its branches. IOB also has a network of about 3300 ATMs all over India.The bank has taken a late leap towards internet-enabled banking and data analytics by implementing Infosys Finacle’s latest rack of software executed by American technology company HPE and became the first public sector bank to get the latest digital banking software, Finacle 10 suite package from Infosys.
IOB has branches in Singapore, Hong Kong, Colombo, Seoul, and Bangkok. It has representative offices in Guangzhou, Vietnam, and Dubai. IOB also is part-owner of a joint-venture bank in Malaysia. The net profit for the quarter ended 30 June 2014 stood at INR 272 Crores. The Business touched INR 4,20,739 Crores(YoY Growth 8.16%) for the quarter ended 30 September 2014. Deposits stood at INR 2,39,223 Crores(YoY Growth 12.47%), CASA stood at 23.76%, Advances stood at INR 1,81,515 Crores(YoY Growth 2.96%) Operating Profit for Q2 14-15 is INR 729 Crores.
Indian Overseas Bank Job Vacancies :
- Data Analytics
- Operational Risk Manager
- ISO Intermediate Analyst
- Senior Auditor
- Senior Manager
- Digital Optimization and Analytics
- Direct Custody & Clearing (DCC) Sales Manager
- Investment Banking
- Placement Analyst,
- Securities Services, Full Time Analyst
- Senior Technology Programmer Analyst
- Escalaton Specialist II
- Middle Office Manager
- Part-Time Teller (20 Hours)
- Managing Director
- Transaction Capture Analyst
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
Educational Qualification For Indian Overseas Bank Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution .Experience is also needed if required.
Indian Overseas Bank Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in Indian Overseas Bank get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Indian Overseas Bank Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Indian Overseas Bank Registration Process :
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Indian Overseas Bank i.e. www.iob.in
- Go to CAREERS option at the bottom of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill registration form.
- Now login you account and fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Date :
Last date to register : Till JANUARY 2017
Also Check :
In this site we provides the official link of Indian Overseas Bank for registration purpose : Click here to register
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.