- Indian Navy Naval Armament Inspection Entry Scheme Course Commencing– Jun Recruitment notification 2017 :
- Indian Navy Profile :
- Indian Navy Naval Armament Inspection Entry Scheme Course Commencing– Jun 2017 Details :
- Indian Navy Naval Armament Inspection Entry Scheme Course Commencing– Jun 2017 recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- Indian Navy Naval Armament Inspection Entry Scheme Course Commencing– Jun 2017 age Limit :
- How to apply for Indian Navy Naval Armament Inspection Entry Scheme Course Commencing– Jun 2017
- Official Link : www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
- Jobschat.in :
Are you interested in government job ? Are you Searching for a site where you can get all the details of every government job of any state of India. Then you are at the place where you can get all the information regarding the exam notifications ,exam dates ,procedure etc. In this site we provide each and every information regarding the procedure of application, examination and all other necessary details for the recruitment of Indian Navy Naval Armament Inspection Entry Scheme Course Commencing– Jun 2017 . Indian Navy is going to release a notification to recruit new candidates who are eligible for the Naval Armament Inspection Entry Scheme Course Commencing– Jun 2017 . Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Notification is going to publish by the organisation to fill up the various vacancies. All the interested and eligible candidates clearly the check the eligibility criteria to avoid any confusion at the time of application. Candidates can also check all Assam Government jobs in this site. Candidates need minimum education qualification like Graduation, Degree, Diploma, 10th, 12th to apply for these government jobs which depends on the designation of the posts. The candidates should bookmark this page for future updates.The important information regarding the posts is mentioned below.In this posts all the details of the job notification ,application procedure ,last date for the application is mentioned.The candidates can apply for the vacancies and can check the clear details in the official notification through the official link provided below.
The Indian Navy is a well-balanced and cohesive three-dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under the surface of the oceans, efficiently safeguarding our national interests.
The Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS) exercises operational and administrative control of the Indian Navy from the Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Navy). He is assisted by the Vice Chief of the Naval Staff (VCNS) and three other Principal Staff Officers, namely the Deputy Chief of the Naval Staff (DCNS), the Chief of Personnel (COP) and the Chief of Material (COM)
The Indian Navy (IN; IAST: Bhāratīya Nau Senā) is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy.The Chief of Naval Staff, usually a four-star officer in the rank of Admiral, commands the navy. The Indian Navy is the fifth largest in the world. It played an important role in India’s victory in the 1971 Indo-Pakistani War.
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name(s)||Naval Armament Inspection Entry Scheme Course Commencing– Jun 2017|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Candidates must complete B.E/ B.Tech degree or in the final year of Engineering Course in any one stream i.e. Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Instrumentation, IT, Chemical Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering with minimum 60% aggregate marks till V semester.
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years.
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to careers option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- After going thoroughly if you find yourself eligible then click on “Apply On-line Application” link.
- Fill the Application form
- Save the copy of filled on-line application form.
- Take a print out for the further usage.
- Attend the interview with that filed application form and necessary documents and passport size phots to the given address in the notification on the interview date.
Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.