Indiamart Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
In this Post You will get all info regarding IndiaMart Walk-ins , IndiaMart Job openings ,IndiaMart Off campus drive , IndiaMart Referral drives , IndiaMart Vacancies , IndiaMart recruitment , careers , Registration Link ,IndiaMart Placement papers.
Indiamart is an India’s largest online market place, connecting buyers and suppliers. A career notification has been published Indiamart Recruitment. This is an Amazing news for freshers/ job seekers and as well as experienced candidates. Now, Indiamart is going to recruit well talents and active aspirants for various vacancies of developer / programmer and other post. Candidates who are willing to get placed in Indiamart can check eligibility criteria and apply to desired designation. Follow our page to get more details and updates of latest recruitment notifications and placement papers.
At First,Candidates has to register with all necessary details to apply specific Post or designation.After registration, Candidates can apply to preferred job position according to his/ her eligibility criteria to get selected for interview process. Below, we provides the registration link and will update the details whenever the link is activated.So, get registered and visit our page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Company Profile :
IndiaMART is an Indian e-commerce company that provides B2C, B2B and customer to customer sales services via its web portal.The group began in 1996 when Dinesh Agarwal and Brijesh Agrawal founded the website IndiaMART.com, a business-to-businessportal to connect Indian manufacturers with buyers. The company is headquartered in Noida, India.
In 2014, IndiaMART’s portal handled 200 crore in revenueand 20,000 crore in sales.According to a news in Economic Times, as of 2012 IndiaMART was India’s largest online marketplace and world’s second-largest B2B marketplace after Alibaba.IndiaMART’s e-commerce portal Tolexo was launched in 2014.
IndiaMart Job Vacancies :
- Executive/sr. Executive/assistant Manager
- Branch Manager
- Executive – Telemarketing / Sr. Executive
- Branch Sales Manager
- Concept Selling /B2B Sales
- Business Development Exec/sr. Exec/ Asst Manager
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Educational Qualification For IndiaMart Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution .Experience is also needed if required.
IndiaMart Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in IndiaMart get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
IndiaMart Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
IndiaMart Registration Process :
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of IndiaMart i.e.“www.indiamart.com”
- Go to CAREERS option at the Home page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill registration form.
- Now login you account and fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Date :
Last date to register : Last Week of December 2016
Also Check :
In this site we provides the official link of IndiaMart for registration purpose : Click here to register
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.