HNL Advanced Trainees Recruitment 2017 is released by Hindustan Newsprint Limited on 15 November 2017 and the HNL Organisation is going to Recruit 52 Vacancies for Company/Advanced Trainee & Graduate Apprentice posts. Those Who are intrested Candidates can apply in offline mode. The last date of the application is 25-12-2017, apply by using this official website @ www.hnloffline.com
HNL Advanced Trainees Recruitment 2017
HNL Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017: The Hindustan Newsprint Limited has come out with new notification for Recruitment of 52 Vacancies for Company/Advanced Trainee & Graduate Apprentice. Aspirants who are interested in HNL Recruitment can apply after reading the whole article. It is the great opportunity for the Kerala Government Job Seekers. Every year HNL came out with several job notifications. The HNL, Kottayam Officials has released the notification on 15-11-2017. Freshers/Experienced aspirants can also apply for this recruitment. The HNL Organisation provided all the credentials about this notification regarding applying and selection procedure. The link has also been specified below. Check it for more info. We insist the aspirants to apply as soon as possible to avoid postal delay.
HNL Company Trainee 52 Jobs Notification 2017
Hindustan Newsprint Limited is one of the best Organisation in Kerala. HNL comes out with perfect information to the job seekers. Aspirants have a very less time to apply this HNL Application which is on 25 November 2017. We gave more information on jobschat.in, Candidates can apply this HNL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2017 by reading the instructions carefully. And the Aspirants need to apply for this in Offline Mode only. The Application form also is given along with the notification. We insist the aspirants check it. Those who made any mistakes while applying those applications will be rejected. So, we insist the aspirants HNL Advanced Trainees Notification before applying. One year Training will be provided for the selected aspirants by the HNL officials. At that time, the stipend also is provided for the selected aspirants. Those who get trained in this can be placed in any company easily.
Details Of HNL Advanced Trainees Recruitment 2017
Name Of Organisation: Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL)
Post Name: Company/Advanced Trainee & Graduate Apprentice
Number of Vacancies: 52 Posts
Mode Of Application: offline
Job Location: Kottayam, Kerala
Official Website: www.hnlonline.com
Category: HNL recruitment 2017
Starting date of application form: 15.11.2017
Ending date of Application form: 25.11.2017
Name of posts:
- Electrical: 2 Posts
- Civil: 2Posts
- Instrumentation : 2 Posts
- Mechanical: 4 Posts
- Chemical: 2 Posts
- Company/Advanced Trainee: 40 Posts
HNL Advanced Trainees Recruitment 2017 Credentials
The Aspirants who are going to apply HNL Advanced Trainees Recruitment 2017 must posses below details
- Company Trainee: Aspirants must possess SSC along with Diploma along ITI certificate in relevant field.
- Graduate Apprentice: Aspirants must possess BE/B.Tech in Electrical, Civil, Mechanical, Chemical And Instrumentation.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
Aspirants who are selected for HNL Advanced Trainees Recruitment 2017 in getting pay scale according to Norms of HNL.
- For Graduate Trainee Posts: Rs.4984/-
- Company Trainee Posts: Rs.5000/- to Rs.11,000/-
As per the HNL Advanced Trainees Recruitment Notification 2017, Aspirants will have to qualify the
- Written test
How To Apply Advanced Trainees Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website for @ www.hnlonline.com
- On the Home page find and open the Careers Column.
- Click on the link Check HNL post wise Recruitment notification 2017.
- Enter the required details on the application form.
- Enclosed the necessary Documents in the Prescribed format.
- Pay the fee as per the norms of the Job Vacancy.
- Then, Submit the form after completing the filling process.
The Assistant Manager, Training Section, Hindustan Newsprint Limited, Newsprint Nagar PO, Kottayam-686 616.
- Starting date Online Application: 15.11.2017
- The last date of the Online Application: 25.11.2017