GSECL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017
GSECL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017: Are You in Search Of Gujarat State Electrical Corporation Limited Vidyut Sahayak (JE) Syllabus? Yes, You are in the right place. The Gujrat Board has revealed with along with Job Advertisement. It has given each and every post detailed wise. Before going to take this test everyone needs to prepare this GSECL JE Syllabus to get qualify this screening test conducted by the aspirants. But, the competition for this is very high. IT also placed in PDF format. The Syllabus for this is very difficult. To crack this it should have effective preparation. We insist to make use of this to cover all this and revise them if time allows. For more details of topics check jobschat.in
GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Exam Pattern
GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Exam Pattern: The Gujarat also placed this for the candidates who are preparing for this recruitment. By this, 310 vacancies are going to be filled. Those who check this will have an idea of how to prepare the available topics. Then everyone will have a good score and gets qualified in this test. The Groundwork should be done in a faster manner. Because after the Application end date is over, within short time officials will release the Exam date. After topics covered also take the mock test with help of model papers available on our official website. Those can improve the confidence level and can maintain time management and accuracy of finding the solutions. We also place the upcoming exam Admit Cards also here. GSECL JE Mechanical Syllabus are updated at here on this page.
Brief Information About GSECL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017
Organisation Name: Gujarat State Electrical Corporation Limited
Post Name: Vidyut Sahayak (JE), Instrument Mechanic Posts
Number of Vacancies: 310
Job Category: Government Jobs
Official Website: www.gsecl.in
GSECL Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2017
Gujarat State Electrical Corporation Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Number System.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple Interest.
- Time & Work.
- Decimal and Fractions.
- Age Problem.
- Data Interpretation.
- Pictorial Graph.
- Pie Chart having percentage calculations.
Gujarat GSECL JE Syllabus – Logical Ability and Reasoning
- Puzzle-Based problem.
- Syllogism .
- Statement and conclusions, assumptions & arguments .
- Blood relations.
- Odd One Out.
- Cubes and Dices.
- Series test.
- Sequences .
- Directions .
- Sitting arrangement.
- Decision making.
- Clock and Calendars.
- Mirror Image.
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Arithmetic Reasoning.
- Arithmetical number series.
- Symbol Series.
- Coding and decoding.
- Statement conclusion.
GSECL Vidyut Sahayak JE Syllabus – English
- Word Formation.
- Fill in the blank.
- Unseen Passage.
- Sentence Completion.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Error Detection.
- Idiom and Phrases.
- Passage Completion.
- Subject-verb Agreement.
GSECL Jr Engineer Syllabus – Electronics Engineering
- Digital Electronics.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Transducers and Mechanical Measurement.
- Analog Electronics.
- Industrial Instructions.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Basic of Circuit and Measurement Systems.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurement.
Gujarat GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Soil Mechanics.
- Building Materials.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation.
- Concrete Technology.
- Theory of Structure.
- RCC Design.
- Steel Design.
- Structural Engineering.
- Environment Engineering.
GSECL JE Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- Production Technology.
- Heat Transfer.
- Mass Transfer.
- Automotive Engines.
- Material Science.
- The strength of Materials and Design.
Gujarat GSECL JE Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- Measurement and Measuring Instruments.
- Magnetic Circuits.
- Basic Electronics.
- Power Electronics and drivers.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Electrical Machines.
- AC Fundamental.
- Power Systems.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Estimation and Costing.
- Network Theory etc.
Download Gujarat SECL Instrument Mechanic Syllabus
- Visit the official website of Gujarat SECL site www.gsecl.in
- Check the GSECL Junior Engineer Syllabus link.
- Open it and check it carefully each topic.
- Save the copy on your PC or laptop.
- Download The Syllabus in a hard copy For the Further preparation.
GSECL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 – Click Here