- General Motors Recruitment 2017 Job Openings For Freshers / Experienced Candidates :
- General Motors Job Vacancies :
- Educational Qualification For General Motors Job Profile :
- General Motors Salary Details :
- General Motors Selection Process :
- General Motors Registration Process :
- General Motors Official link :
General Motors Recruitment 2017 Job Openings For Freshers / Experienced Candidates :
In this Post You will get all info regarding General Motors Walk-ins , General Motors Job openings , General Motors Off campus drive ,General Motors Referral drives ,General Motors Vacancies , General Motors recruitment ,General Motors careers ,General Motors Registration Link ,General Motors Placement papers.
One of the famous company in automotive manufacturing field General Motors is going to heir a huge number of candidates in their company . freshers and experienced candidates are eligible for this General Motors recruitment 2017. here in this site we are providing all the details about this General Motors recruitment 2017 .keep visit this site regularly for more updates.
The candidates how are going to apply for any designation in General Motors should keep all their necessary details to applying the particular job in General Motors .they should keep their details and the candidates have the check their eligibility criteria to get selected in drive. here in this site we are going to provide the General Motors recruitment 2017 registration link. we will update the details whenever the link is activated . please keep visiting our site for more details recruitment notifications.
Company Profile :
General Motors Company,commonly known as GM, is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts, and sells financial services. The current company, General Motors Company LLC (“new GM”), was formed in 2009 as a part of its 2009 bankruptcy restructuring, after the bankruptcy of General Motors Corporation (“old GM”). The new company purchased the majority of the assets of “old GM”, including the name “General Motors”.
General Motors produces vehicles in 37 countries under twelve brands: Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, Holden, HSV, Opel, Vauxhall, Wuling, Baojun, Jie Fang, and Ravon.
General Motors Job Vacancies :
- Senior Sales Officer
- Information Management
- Senior Sales Officer
- Section Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Educational Qualification For General Motors Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution .Experience is also needed if required.
General Motors Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in General Motors get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
General Motors Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
General Motors Registration Process :
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of General Motors i.e. www.gm.com/index.html
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the Home page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill registration form.
- Now login you account and fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Date :
Last date to register : as soon as possible.
Also Check :
In this site we provides the official link of General Motors for registration purpose : Click here to register