ECHS Recruitment Notification 2017
ECHS Recruitment Notification 2017: EX-SERVICEMEN CONTRIBUTORY HEALTH SCHEME RECRUITMENT(ECHS) has released a notification for the recruitment of the Lab Assistant, Pharmacist, Peon and other Posts. The ECHS is providing a recruitment possibility in front of Forty applicants for appointing against following ranks. This ECHS only gives priority to ESM and Ex – Servicemen only. The Officials of ECHS Recruitment 2017 has been updated those links in this website. So, people who are eligible can apply for this job. So, applicants should need to check the notification from the official website. So, a lot of applicants have applied for this post. So, for more updates log on to www.jobschat.in
ECHS RECRUITMENT 2017
ECHS Recruitment 2017: This Scheme can avail only for the Retired Army Officials who could not prevail the benefits of Previous Government Schemes like Army Group Insurance(Medical Branch Scheme). This is going to recruit Very Skill and Dynamic UTI candidates to place in Lab Assistant, Pharmacist Posts, Peon and various other posts. This is taken and Sponsored by the Government of India. The last date is 16- July – 2017. So, this government has made several recruitments in the name of ECHS and reduced the unemployment to some extent. Candidates who have qualified the Interview will get the job. So, for different posts there are different Degrees is a must. For more details log on to Admit Cards.
ECHS RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Organization Name||EX-SERVICEMEN CONTRIBUTORY HEALTH SCHEME RECRUITMENT(ECHS)|
|Post Name||Lab Assistant, Pharmacist, Peon and other Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||6|
|Qualification||Check below for Education Qualification|
|Last Date||16th August 2017|
|Start Date||5th July 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Through this above table, you will get an idea without wasting your time. From the above table, we get information about Organisation name, job categories, Qualification and Official website.
You may also check: ECHS MO and Nursing Notification
ECHS Recruitment Apply Online
ECHS Recruitment Apply Online: Candidates who have completed 10th, Diploma, B.Sc, and B.Pharmacy from a recognized university are eligible for applying ECHS Trichy Recruitment 2017.As this is central government job most of the candidates are going to apply for this. This is a new scheme called for the inception putting in more features with its ambition for providing adequate medical treatment to the army officials and their family. Some of the Army Officials do not get this Option. So, ECHS Trying to provide all the benefits to them. Once again check official website of ECHS Recruitment 2017 Notification for full details. So, Qualified candidates need to apply for it and attend the interview to get avail the benefits. So, For more updates go to the link Central Government Jobs.
Latest Trichy ECHS Vacancy Details
Pharmacist invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No.of Posts: 34
- Pharmacist – 02
- Laboratory Assistant – 01
- X-Ray Assistant/Radiographer – 01
- Nursing Assistant – 01
- Peon – 01
Eligibility Criteria For ECHS Lab Assistant Jobs Vacancy Posts 2017
Candidates applying for ECHS 06 Pharmacist Vacancies Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- B Pharmacy from a recognized Institute Or 10+2 with Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) from a recognized Board.
- Approved Diploma in Pharmacy from an Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948 + Minimum three Years Experience in Pharmacy
- Laboratory Assistant:
- B.Sc (Medical Lab Technology Or Matriculation /Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary (10+2) with Science from Recognized Institution/Board
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology from a Recognized Institution + Minimum Three years Experience as Lab Assistant in A medical lab
- X-Ray Assistant/Radiographer: Diploma in Relevant Stream + Minimum Five Years Experience
- Nursing Assistant: DMN, Dip/Class I NAC (Armed Forces) + Minimum Five Years Experience
- Peon: Education Class-B GD Grade (Armed Forces) + Minimum Five Years Experience
ECHS Lab Assistant Notification Other Details
Selection process for ECHS Recruitment is as follows,
- Short Listing
The ECHS offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Diploma, Jobs is given below
- Pharmacist – Rs.22,500/-
- Laboratory Assistant – Rs.22,500/-
- X-Ray Assistant/Radiographer – Rs.22,500/-
- Nursing Assistant – Rs.22,500/-
- Peon – Rs.13,455/-
How To Apply For EX-SERVICEMEN Contributory Health Scheme Application Form
- Log on to ECHS careers page at official website www.echs.gov.in.
- Candidates are advised to open Notification & Application form.
- Fill your Details.
- Complete the ECHS Application Form with the essential data.
- Take a print out of ECHS Recruitment application form and add the required qualification proofs and attend the Interview at the following address.
Station HQ, Garuda Lines,
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05.07.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 16.08.2017
- Interview will be conducted: 18.08.2017
- Official Notification for the ECHS Recruitment of Lab Assistant, Pharmacist Post: Click Here to Download
- Application Form of Lab Assistant, Pharmacist Post: Click Here to Download
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )