DCIL Recruitment Notification 2017
DCIL Recruitment Notification 2017: The candidates who are looking for the latest notification about the Dredging Corporation of India can find on our page. The DCIL Recruitment Notification 2017 is available now. Eligible candidates can apply in online with the links we are suggesting in the below article. Dredging Corporation of India Limited has issued the recruitment notification for different vacancies on Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineers, Trainee Electrical Officers and other posts. The total number vacancies are available are 60 posts. From 22nd July 2017, online links are activated and interested candidates can apply in the main website @dredge-india.nic.in. And the last date for submitting the applications in online is up to 05th Aug 2017. So, kindly note late applications will not accept. For latest Central Govt Jobs, you can check on our page.
DCIL means as Dredging Corporation of India Limited and the job location is Visakhapatnam. Around 60 Vacancies are available now on different posts and According to the official notification, all job roles are on Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineers, Trainee Electrical Officers and other posts. The Candidates, those who are going to apply for the NCV (Trainee) should have completed 10th Class from recognized Education Board and the organization decides to conduct the written test and interview for recruiting the aspirants. The officials will soon announce the written test dates and interview dates also. Stay tuned the main website regularly and the main website is given in the below article. We hoping interested candidates can utilize this chance well. So, for more details log on to www.Jobschat.in
DCIL Recruitment Details
|Organization Name||Dredging Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name(s)||Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineers, Trainee Electrical Officers and other posts|
|Number of Vacancies||60Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
With this table, everyone will have the idea about Organization Name, Post Name, Number of Vacancies, Last Date And an Official website. This will Saves the time to all the Candidates.
You May also check HPCL Visakh Refinery Operations Technician previous papers PDF
Apply Online DCIL Recruitment Notification
We know you are looking for the DCIL Vacancies Notification 2017 can check on our page with the links we are giving in the bottom of the page. And the DCIL board showing interest to hire the skilled candidates to fill the 60 Vacancies through written test and interview. Main dates declare soon on the main website and stay tuned it. So, coming to the main notification, the age limits are Trainee Electrical Officer is Maximum 30 years as on 30-June-2017 and NCV(Trainee) is Maximum 25 years as on 30-June-2017. To apply for the Trainee Electrical Officer Jobs, candidates should have pursued B.Tech in ECE/EEE or its equivalent. And the candidates want to know more details about the Educational Qualifications can check in the below article. For more Latest Exam Results, you can download on this page.
Eligibility Criteria for DCIL Jobs 2017 dredge-India.nic.in
- Dredge cadets: Candidates should have possessed Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) from recognized Institue by D.G. Shipping.
- Trainee Marine Engineer: Candidates should have pursued 4 years Degree in Marine Engineering from recognized Institue by D.G Shipping or IMU affiliated College.
- Trainee Electrical Officer: Applicants Should have pursued B.Tech in ECE/EEE or its equivalent.
- NCV(Trainee): Candidates should have completed Minimum 10th Class from recognized Education Board.
- Trainee Electrical Officer: Maximum 30 years as on 30-June-2017.
- NCV(Trainee): Maximum 25 years as on 30-June-2017.
Pay Scale: Applicants requested to read the official notification.
- NCV(Trainee): Written test.
- Dredge Cadets, Electrical Officers and Marine Engineers: Written test and Interview.
- General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs.1000/-.
- SC/ST Category candidates need not pay the application fee.
How to Apply
- Open the Official website, www.dredge-India.nic.in
- Then click on the DCIL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Read all the information carefully.
- Then Hit on Apply Online.
- Fill complete details and upload a Photo and also Signature.
- Submit the Application form.
- Commencement of Online Applications is 22-July-2017
- The last date to submit the Applications is 05th Aug 2017
Click here – DCIL Recruitment Notification 2017
Click to Apply Online