CVPP Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2017 Notification is released by the Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited on 17th Nov 2017. The Eligible aspirants can apply in online mode by visiting the site cvppindia.com on or before 14-12-2017.
CVPP Trainee Engineer Recruitment Notification 2017
CVPP Trainee Officer Recruitment 2017: Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited released this notification for various posts recruitments. Candidates who are in search of Govt Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir can search this complete details and apply. The Details for all these available posts will vary. So, Aspirants check the links which are available below and can apply as soon as possible before the due date 14th Dec 2017. Total available vacancies are 81 for posts of Trainee Engineer and Officer, JE. Aspirants can bookmark this web portal for verifying the credentials required for post wise. CVPP is a part of NHPC limited, JKSPDC and PTC. The Competititors for this is very high. Other details about CVPP Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification will be updated soon on jobschat.in
Also, Check: RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Notification 2017
CVPP Trainee Officer 81 Jobs Notification 2017
The Candidates who are applying need to obey the Educational Qualifications and other age limits without fail. Very Frequently the CVPP Notification 2017 issued. The CVPP inviting Online Applications from the eligible aspirants and the candidates need to apply for this without any mistakes. The Officials will check all the received applications and reject the applications without any intimation. And for the eligible aspirants, the Admit Card will be issued and the candidates will be tested as per the recruitment rounds. Based on the performance done in this the eligible aspirants will be shortlisted. Try to perform well by checking the Syllabus updated here. Those who want to secure the Govt Jobs, this is a golden chance to apply. Exam dates will be intimated as soon as possible. Selected Aspirants will be paid with the salary mentioned below and candidates can bookmark jobschat.in site for upcoming jobs details.
Details About CVPP Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2017
Name OF The Organisation: Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited (CVPP)
Post Name(s): Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer, JE
No. Of Vacancies: 81 Posts
Mode Of Application: Online
Location Of The Job: Jammu & Kashmir
Apply Starting Date: 17-11-2017
Ending Date To Apply: 14th December 2017
Official Website: cvppindia.com
- Trainee Engineer: 47 Vacancies
- Trainee Officer: 23 Posts
- JE: 11 Posts
Also, Check: Rajasthan Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2017
Essential Qualifications Of CVPP Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2017
Those who are searching for the CVPP Trainee Engineer Recruitment need to possess,
- For Trainee Engineer: pass B.Tech/B.Sc in relevant field from a recognised university or AMIE in related Engineering.
- For Junior Engineer: Pass Degree/Diploma in relevant field.
Aspirants who are going to apply for this possess
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
The Application Fee is not specified here. We insist the aspirants check the CVPP Trainee Engineer Recruitment Notification once before applying.
The Selection involves
- Written Test
- For Junior Engineer: Rs.14,300/- to Rs.41,100/-
- For Trainee Manager: Rs.16,400/- to Rs.40,500/-
- For Trainee Officer: Rs.16,400/- to Rs.40,500/-
Procedure How To Apply CVPP Trainee Engineer Recruitment Notification2017:
- First Interested and Eligible Aspirants can visit the main site cvppindia.com
- On Homepage, aspirants need to find the CVPP Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2017 Notification link and open it.
- Download and Read it carefully by downloading it.
- It eligible find the application form and fill the required columns by adding the required documents.
- Also, pay the fee, Ensure the application is free from mistakes and submit before the ending date.
- Take a Hard Copy of it and use in for future correspondence.
- Apply Starting Date: 17-11-2017
- Ending Date To Apply: 14-12-2017