Greater Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2018 Notification is announced by the Tamil Nadu Government in order to fill the 129 vacancies in DEO, Lab Technician and other jobs. So, the Offline Applications is offered by the board from the officials to apply for this within the schedule of 25th Jan to 02nd Feb 2018.
Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2018
Chennai Corporation DEO Recruitment Notification 2018: Good News For the aspirants who are searching for Tamilnadu Govt Jobs. Those have a job notification for recruiting DEO, Lab Technician of total 129 in number. Greater Chennai Corporation Department has issued this recruitment. The Job is on Contractual basis. Those who are interested and eligible can apply as the application form is ready below by the link. Scroll down to check it and apply. Freshers and Experienced aspirants can apply for this. The Competition for this very low. Use this available job and try to grab the job. Keep on viewing this for more information placed about this recruitment.
Also, Check: TNPSC Group 4 Admit Card 2018
Greater Chennai Corporation 129 Lab Technician Vacancies Notification
Chennai Corporation 129 DEO Notification not only provides this but gives complete details starting from Recruitment onwards to Application sending process. This is for 1 Year Contract Work, Based on Work requirement, the job will be extended. Those who are eligible can apply and they need to apply before the last date o.e 02.02.2018. After this, no candidate will be called for to take part in Interview. so, aspirants must be fast enough to apply and start the preparation by downloading the Syllabus for this post-wise. So, bookmark this official website for finding the selected contenders list. And we also add the Upcoming Bank Jobs on this page.
Overview Of Chennai Corporation Recruitment Notification 2018
Name Of The Organisation: Chennai Corporation
Name Of The Post: Lab Technician, DEO, Accountant and other posts
Number Of Vacancies: 129 vacancies
Job Location: Chennai
Job Type: State Govt
Apply Mode: Offline
Starting Date To Apply: 25th Jan 2018
Ending Date: 02nd Feb 2018
Official Website: www.chennaicorporation.gov.in
Also, Check: TNPSC Group 2A Result 2018
- Lab Technician: 66 Posts
- TB Health Visitor: 24 Posts
- Senior Treatment Supervisor: 15 Posts
- Counselor DRTB Centre: 5 Posts
- District PPM Coordinator: 3 Posts
- District Programme Coordinator: 3 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 3 Posts
- Accountant: 3 Posts
- Medical Officer (DTC): 2 Posts
- District DRTB/ HIV TB Coordinator: 2 Posts
- Medical Officer (Medical College):2 Posts
- Senior Medical Officer (DR TB Centre): 1 Post
Chennai Corporation 129 Jobs Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Info
As per the Chennai Corporation Recruitment Notification 2018, the Candidates need to pass the Post wise Qualifications from the list given.
- Medical Officer (DTC), Medical Officer (Medical College), Senior Medical Officer (DR TB Centre): MBBS Degree
- District Programme Coordinator – MBA Management / Health Administration with atleast 1 Year of Work Experience.
- District PPM Coordinator: PG with one year Experience of working in the field of Communication / ACSM / Public – Private Partnership / Health Projects / Programs.
- District DRTB/ HIV TB Coordinator: Graduate along with a Certificate Course in Computer Operation (Minimum two Month).
- Senior Treatment Supervisor: Bachelor Degree with a Certificate Course in Computer Operation (Minimum 2 Months).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Diploma in Computer Application.
- Lab Technician: Diploma or Certified Course in Medical Laboratory Technology equivalent.
- TB Health Visitor – Graduate/ Intermediate and experience of working as MPW / LHV / ANM / Health worker / Certificate or higher course in Health Education.
- Accountant: Commerce Degree with Two Years of experience in Maintenance of Accounts on double entry system.
- Counselor DRTB Centre: Graduate (Social work / Sociology / Psychology).
The age limit along with Relaxation is as per norms of Chennai Corporation from 18 to 25 years of age.
The Application Fee for this Recruitment has not given here. We insist to check Chennai Corporation Lab Technician 2018 Notification while applying.
As per the Notification, Candidate will be tested through Interview.
Selected Aspirants selected will get a monthly salary which is given below.
- Medical Officer (DTC), Senior Medical Officer (DR TB Centre), Medical Officer (Medical College): Rs.45000/-
- District Programme Coordinator: Rs.20,000/-
- District PPM and DRTB/ HIV TB Coordinator: Rs.19,000/-
- Senior Treatment Supervisor: Rs.15,000/-
- Data Entry Operator, Lab Technician, TB Health Visitor, Accountant, Counselor(DRTB Centre): Rs.10000/-
How To Apply Chennai Corporation Recruitment Notification 2018:
- First Interested Aspirants can open the site www.chennaicorporation.gov.in
- Then on Homepage find the Chennai Corporation Recruitment Notification link and open it.
- Read it carefully by downloading it.
- It eligible find the application form and fill the required columns by adding the required documents.
- Also, pay the fee, Recheck the application and attend an interview at an address given.
- Take a Hard Copy of it and use in for future correspondence.
The Programme Officer, District TB Centre, No-26, Puliyanthope High Road, Puliyanthope, Chennai – 600012.
- Starting Date To Apply: 25th Jan 2018
- Ending Date: 02nd Feb 2018
Chennai Corporation Lab Technician Recruitment 2018
As per Chennai Corporation Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2018, these 129 vacancies are recruited. Aspirants will be tested through the only Interview, based on this test performance selection will be done. And Those who have experience, those certificates will be verified and a job will be given. The Salary will be as per specified on Chennai Corporation Notification. No TA/DA will be provided for this Interview. Final selection will be in the hands of GCC. Those who worked for this will get Government Job easily. Hope the available information helps the aspirants to apply without any hesitation.The Chennai Corporation has separately provided these details. Applied Aspirants must and should have to take the Interview as on date intimated and Address is given below for attending the interview. Candidates can rectify their doubts by visiting the Chennai Corporation Official Website or by contacting Authorities.