Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017: Dear aspirants here I am come up with the latest career bank notification. The bank of Maharashtra recruitment is out. Here the complete details of the recruitment details on this page. The candidates who are seeking for the bank job from a long time recently the Bank of Maharashtra has published an advertisement on this page. They want to hire the candidates who are suitable for this position. The persons who want to join in the organization can fill the form before the given dates. to fill the capable and merit candidates they are conducting the selection rounds. The total 110 vacancies are available.
Bank of Maharashtra Notification 2017
Bank of Maharashtra Notification 2017: every Applicant uses this wonderful opportunity. The Candidates can apply the prescribed application through Online mode only. We provided the direct link to apply online. Getting the govt job is the great honor to the selected candidates. All the eligible candidates are allowed to apply for Bank of Maharastra Recruitment 2017. For more information go through on the official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in. candidates if any of them are facing problem for getting the previous papers on this page. for more details check the below section. They are accepting the application forms who had fulfilled their eligibility conditions are applicable for this notification.
Overview Of Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
Organisation Name: Bank of Maharashtra
Post Name: CA, Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Fire Engineer Posts
Post Vacancies: 110 Posts
Job Type: State Government Type
Application Starting Date: Available Now
Application Ending Date: 07th October 2017
Official Website: www.bankofmaharashtra.in
BOM Vacancy Details:
- Cheif Manager – Balance Sheet: 01 Post.
- Cheif Manager – Taxation: 01 Post.
- Civil Engineer: 05 Post.
- Chartered Accountant: 100 Posts.
- Electrical Engineer: 02 Posts.
- Fire Engineer: 01 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria Bank of Maharashtra Charatered Accountant Recruitment 2017:
- For Charatered Accountant Posts: Aspirants must possess a Graduation from a recognized university with a one year experience in Banks/FIs/NBFCs in Credit area.
- For Civil / Electrical Engineer: Candidates should hold 4 years Bachelor’s degree in relevant Engineering which was approved by AICTE or its equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized University/ reputed Institute.
The following age limits
- Chartered Accountant Posts: 21 to 35 Years.
- Engineer Posts: 25 to 35 Years.
Selection Criteria: The selection process will be based as per the rules in the organization.
- For Charatered Accountant Posts: Rs. 31,705/- to Rs. 45,950/- Per Month.
- For Civil / Electrical Engineering Posts: Rs. 50,030/- to Rs. 60,820/- Per Month.
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-.
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
- Click for the notification.
- The new window is open in separate.
- Apply the application by using the given instructions.
- Attach a recent Passport size Photograph, signing copies in the required format and size
- Then click on the submit button.
- Print a hard copy of it for future use.
Job official link:
On this site, we provide the official link of job registration purpose: Click here to register
Click here for official Notification
Click here to Apply Online
Bank of Maharashtra Job Vacancies 2017
Bank of Maharashtra Job Vacancies 2017 has been announced on this page. The candidates who had completed their graduation are eligible to apply for BOM recruitment 2017. The post wise vacancy details, pay scale details are clearly given on this page. Coming to the application fee candidates should pay the application fee for every application. One of the main points is if the job seekers want to apply to positions you can apply in for different application forms. Interested candidates can check the syllabus pattern in order to crack the vacancy details. for more daily updates and notifications visit our web page Jobschat.