APSC Agriculture Development Officer Syllabus 2017
APSC Agriculture Development Officer Syllabus 2017: Are you searching for the Syllabus? Have you completed your Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) registration? Then it is compulsory know the exam syllabus. On this page, candidates can avail the APSC Agriculture Development Officer Exam. We are uploading the Agriculture Development Officer & Junior Engineer Syllabus in the pdf. SO, who are interested can find the link on our page. If you are not even registered have an application link in below. SO, audit once all the notification which you really want to participate. Then, join in the competitive exams. Hence, candidates can also check here on this article Assam PSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern and APSC Agriculture Development Officer Syllabus link to practice more. Well, The exam is organized by the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC), Assam Officials. So, who is ready to face the exam quickly, download the exam pattern which is giving on this site. Use the other option on Jobschat.in
Download APSC Agriculture Development Officer Syllabus In Pdf
Download APSC Agriculture Development Officer Syllabus In Pdf: APSC was formally known as Assam Public Service Commission. Now, for this APSC Agriculture Development Officer Recruitment 2017, the application is available from the site of @ www.apsc.nic.in. Submit the application before the last date i.e, 25th Oct 2017. Download APSC Agriculture Development Officer Exam Pattern PDF to enhance your performance in the exam. Whether you have to attend for the exam need to to have the Exam Syllabus. On this site, we provide the useful information which makes you strong in the exam. Also, it is the chance to get the good score in the exam. It is the most based on the Agriculture sector of Asam state of India. The exam date of the applied post os not yet mentioned. But, surely, will get the latest update on official site.
Details Of APSC Agriculture Development Officer Syllabus
Name of the Organisation: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Name of the post: Agriculture Development Officer & Junior Engineer
Total Number of Posts: 12 vacancies
Official website: www.apsc.nic.in
Job Location: Assam
Category: APSC Agriculture Development Officer Syllabus
Last Date: 25th Oct 2017
- Visit the official website @ www.apsc.nic.in
- Go To the Latest Updates on the homepage.
- Click On APSC Agriculture Development Officer Syllabus Link.
- Download & Save the copy on your PC or laptop
- Take a hard copy for the practice session
APSC Agriculture Development Officer Syllabus 2017 In PDf Click Here
Agriculture Development Officer Exam pattern:
|S.No||Exam Type||Subject Name||Marks|
|1.||Objective Type||General Studies||100|
APSC Junior Engineer Exam pattern:
|S.No||Exam Type||Subject Name|
|1.||Objective Type||General Knowledge|
APSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017
- History – India & Assam
- Social- Economic & Cultural Issues.
- Economy – India.
- Science & Technology.
- National & International Organizations.
- General Science.
- Indian Constitution.
- Geography – India, Assam & World.
- Critical Days.
- Indian Polity.
- Books & Authors
- People & Personalities.
- Who’s Who?
- Awards & Honours etc.
- Number Systems.
- Ratios and Proportions.
- Whole Numbers.
- Fractions Numbers.
- Profit and Loss.
- Use of Tables & Graphs.
- Ratio and Time.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Distance.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Time and Work etc.
- Visual Memory.
- Decision Making.
- Number Series.
- Statement Conclusion.
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Embedded Figures.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Blood Relations etc.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- One word substitutions.
- Sentence structure.
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Subject-Verb Agreement. etc.
- Soil and Water Conservation.
- Watershed Planning.
- Water Resources Development.
- Farm Power and Machinery.
- Agricultural Processing.
- Threshing Machinery
- Drying Equipment.
- Dairy Equipment.
- Renewable Energy Sources etc.
- Building Materials.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Quantity Surveying
- Irrigation Engineering.
- The Design of Structures.
- Transportation Engineering etc.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Mechanics of Materials.
- Machine Design.
- Theory of Machines.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Power Engineering.
- Engineering Materials.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- I.C. Engines.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations.
- Operations Research.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Inventory Control etc.
APSC Agriculture Development Officer Syllabus
- Current Event of National, International & State.
- Indian Economy 5(five) Years Plan.
- Constitution of India
- World Geography including India & Assam.
- Important History of World including India & Assam.
- Role and impact of Science and Technology in India
- Basic elements of crop production.
- Field Crops(Rabi)
- Soil science and Agriculture chemistry.
- Field Crops(Kharif)
- Weed management Weeds.
- Farming Systems and Sustainable Agriculture.
- Organic Farming.
- Water Management including Micro Irrigation.
- Principles of Plant Breeding.
- Soil chemistry, soil fertility, and nutrient management.
- Principles of Plant Biotechnology.
- Insects ecology and integrated pest Management including Beneficial insects.
- Entomology insect morphology and systematics.
- Principles of Seed Technology.
- Pests of Field Crops and Stored Grain and their Management.
- Agriculture Marketing, Trade, and Prices.
- Principles of Agriculture Economics.
Download Assam PSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern
Download Assam PSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern: Dear applicants have you knew about the exam? Actually, there is the different exam pattern for Agriculture Development Officer & Junior Engineer. Basically, They design the test pattern which is the Objective type. But, there is variation in subjects wise, For the Junior Engineer Post General Knowledge, Aptitude, Reasoning, General English & Concerned Subjects. Need to gain all the aspects of the exam. And for the Agriculture Development Officer Post, the candidates face the test on the topics of General Studies & Agriculture. Consisting of 200 marks. Be conscious in preparing the session. it is the main issue for the contender. If you do not perform well in the exam. You will not even get the qualifying marks. To know more updates regarding the State Wise Job Notification.
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )