AP Eamcet Counselling Dates
Here At below, you will get the all the required stuff of AP EAMCET counselling dates. The detailed information of AP EAMCET counselling dates is available here. keep your Admit card with you for future use. so refer our site if you have any doubts regarding this notification. The important documents you need to carry to the counselling centre are also given at below. Who had completed the plus 2 will be eligible to write the examination. the web counselling options, centres etc details are given. candidates must keep your rank card result with you during the counselling time it may ask you to get the clarity. So for more information of this refer our site www.jobschat.in. So keep in touch with us. we will update all the posts immediately when they released.
Download AP EAMCET counselling dates Online
AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2017: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam was held successfully held on April 24 to 27th 2017. So the results were also released. So I know that all the candidates who have appeared for this exam will eagerly wait for the web counselling dates, fee structure, colleges, required documents, registration fee and other important dates etc. so In order to give clarity about the counselling dates based on the rank wise is uploaded here. In this page, you will get all the relevant information of AP EAMCET. We would be uploaded this for the sake of the Applicants. so to scroll down of this page you will get the complete information. The counselling dates are based on the rank wise APEAMCET results 2017. Who have seen their results will check the important information of at below section.
AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling Details
|Name of the Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTUK)|
|Name of the Examination||Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Notification Date||February 2017|
|Examination Datess||24th April 2017 to 28th April 2017|
|Counselling Dates||8th June 2017 to 17th June 2017|
The detailed information for the post of the AP EAMCET counselling dates is given the table format. You can check this for more info. The needed documents for AP EAMCET counselling at below. read this and arrange the documents based on the given arrangement.
|AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2017|
|Certificate Verification Dates||7th June to 17th June 2017|
|Web Option Dates||11th June to 20th June 2017|
|Changing of Options||21st & 22nd June 2017|
|Seat Allotment||25th June 2017|
|Commence of Classes||29th June 2017|
AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling Fees
|OC/BC Category||1000 Rs/-|
|SC/ ST Category||500 Rs/-|
AP EAMCET Medical Counselling 2017 Dates
|SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FROM 9.00 AM||SCHEDULE FOR OPTION ENTRY FOR ALL|
|DATE||RANKS CALLED||DATE||RANKS CALLED|
|18-07-2017||1||30000||19-07-2017||Candidates who got their certificates verified|
|19-07-2017||30001||60000||20-07-2017||Candidates who got their certificates verified|
|20-07-2017||60001||Last ++||21-07-2017||Candidates who got their certificates verified|
AP EAMCET Certificate Verification Dates
AP EAMCET Web Counselling 2017 Entry Dates:
|07-06-2017||1 – 35000|
|09-06-2017||35001 – 60000|
|11-06-2017||60001 – 90000|
|13-06-2017||90001 – 120000|
|15-06-2017||120001 – LAST|
APEAMCET Special Category Counselling dates
|07-06-2017||PHV, PHH, PHO||1||LAST|
|SPORTS & GAMES||45001||90000|
The Necessary documents for the AP EAMCET Counselling 2017:
- SSC Marks List.
- Intermediate Marks List.
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017.
- AP EAMCET Rank Card 2017.
- Income Certificate.
- Disability Certificate (If Applicable)
- Residence Certificate / Study Certificate (7 years).
- Cast Certificate.
- NCC/ CAP/ Sports/ Minority Certificates.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET counselling needed certificates For PH people:
- PH-Certificate issued through District Medical Board.
- 40% & above disability are eligible for reservation.
NCC & Sports People:
- If you are in the part of NCC & Sports Then the certificate will be given an advantage for you.
- produce SSC TC containing Minority Status Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
- If the candidate belongs to minority caste produce the SSC TC containing Minority Status.
APEAMCET Counselling Centers / Helpline Centres:
- Government Polytechnic, Srikakulam
- M.R.A.G.R. Govt. Polytechnic, Vizianagaram
- Government Polytechnic, Vizag
- Govt. Institute of Chemical Technology, Vizag.
- Government Polytechnic, Narsipatnam, Vizag Dist.
- Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada
- Govt. Polytechnic – Women, Kakinada
- JNT University, Kakinada.
- G. M.R. Polytechnic, Bommuru, Rajahmundry.
- S.M.V.M. Polytechnic, Tanuku, W.G. Dist
- SMTB Seetha Polytechnic, Bhimavaram, W.G.Dist.
- St.Theresa Autonomous Coll for Women, Eluru, W.G.Dist.
APEAMCET 2017 Web Counselling Procedure
The Procedure was given to know the web counselling options. at below. for the certificate, verification candidates need to select the helpline centres near to your location.
Step 1: Registration for certificate verification
- Before checking the original certificates you need to fill the Application form.
- for that, you need to go to the allotted helpline centres to Apply the application form.
- candidates must carry all the required documents when they are going for the document verification.
- after successful verification of all the documents candidates will receive the slip for the received documents.
- they will hand over to the colleges based on the selection.
Step 2: Verification Documents
- They will verify our details such as the local area, sex, Minority, category, Special Reservation category, date of birth, Mobile Number, Fee Reimbursement Eligibility etc.
- If there is any error in our details report to the verification officer.
- If you are in one of the Minority categories You will definitely submit the original caste certificate they will require proof.
- If not report directly without mentioned the caste certificates to the verification officer.
- The verification of documents is also done based on the rank.
- They will take the signature after the verifying the data. so they will give the receipt to you for receiving your certificates.
- They will give the procedure to apply online for selecting the colleges.
Step 3: Filling the options:
- Before selecting the colleges on your own check the availability of courses in the college, fee, facilities, profile, duration of the course, decide based on the particularly interesting course.
- Also, consult and take the suggestions to the elders, parents what would you like to join.
- Arrange the colleges of your in the form of the wishlist.
- Allotment seats will be done on the basis of rank of the student. The preference was given to the ranked students.
Step 4: Choice of filling:
- The options are given based on the availability of seats in the colleges. If no vacancy in the selected college choose the second option. so candidates fill max no of colleges in order to avoid not securing a seat.
- they have to fill the number of options based on the priority list of your selected colleges.
- The candidates if not interested we suggest not to fill any options.
- After filling this options it automatically saved your manual options on the computer screen.
The procedure to fill the web options:
- You will try to fill the web options from home or net cafe or helpline centres etc.
- So you have the chance where ever you want to apply for that.
- web options are only will be done after the successful Document verification.
- enter the URL which was given at the time of document verification.
- enter the password what they have given in the helpline centre to select the web options.
- Step1: Enter the URL in the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox etc.
- open the new window.
- Make use the of the windows7 operating system.
- Enter the Url of AP EAMCET sche.ap.gov.in.
- You will find the home page of a list of centres, profile etc.
- Step 2: Insert the password which is very important for the login details.
- Do not share this password with your friends otherwise You will lose the Allotment of the seat.
- The password is important for the candidate login purpose.
- enter the details of date of birth, hall ticket, rank card etc.
- the password must have the 8 characters length one or two numerical numbers.
- save the password and logout to the home page.
- you can also change your password if find any issues with a password.
- Step 3: Freezing options
- We are advised not to start giving options without preparing the manual form at home.
- In order to enter your options, you need to enter the password, hall ticket, date of birth and then sign in.
- To secure your options you registered the OTP as soon as you entered this page.
- They have given the text box to enter your OTP.
- Step 4: Choice freezing
- if not get the OTP due to technical issues. click here to generate new OTP.
- select the different districts to display the colleges in those districts.
- you will save the options after every interval at the time of filling the college’s list against the column.
- After the successful filing click, the save button and download the hardcopy of it.
- Step 5: Logout
- After completion of all the details save and click on the log out to save all the details.
- You have the option of modifying, adding, deleting the options within the limited time intervals.
- After the successful entry, you will log out.
- Step 6: Allotment of seats
- After the successful entry of your options, you will get the Allotment order to download through the candidates’ login. the allotment seat means you have secured your seat in the selected college. so that was given the college.
- Step 7: Payment of Seats
- Download the challan form we need to pay through the nearest bank.
- They need to refer the management quota for allotment of your seat.
- Step 8: Reporting to the College
- After the Allotment of your seat. you need to pay the fee for the seat allotment in the college.
- for that download the allotment order from the internet.
- It is necessary to report to the college. If not they will be considered as the not interested in joining in that college.
IF I forget Password of APEAMCET Counselling:
If you forgot password candidates need to enter the login details Click to generate the password. then automatically it will send to your mobile number. After getting it use the option to enter the details.
official link: Click here