- Anna University Project Assistant, Operator Recruitment notification 2017 :
- Anna University Profile :
- Anna University Project Assistant, Operator vacancy Details :
- Anna University Project Assistant, Operator recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- Anna University Project Assistant, Operator age Limit :
- How to apply for Anna University Project Assistant, Operator
- Official Link : www.annauniv.edu
- Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
- Jobschat.in :
Anna University Project Assistant, Operator Recruitment notification 2017 :
Great opportunity for those who are looking for a job in government sector .Every one has a dream to get placed in Govt Jobs.This is the good opportunity to start career in Government sector. Anna University announced latest Recruitment Notifications. Anna University is going to release a career notification to fill up the vacancies of Anna University during the year 2017.Here in this post we are providing the details regarding the vacancies in Anna University Project Assistant, Operator Jobs.Candidates need minimum education qualification such as Graduation, Degree, Diploma, 10th, 12th are having an opportunity to apply for any of the available govt jobs.Check Tamilnadu Government jobs in this site regularly for latest updates.So keep connect with this page to get know more details and updates of latest notifications, govt jobs, and job openings and our site also provide official link of Anna University Project Assistant, Operator and apply to it following below.In this site we provide all the latest government job notifications and further details clearly.For more details refer go through below article regarding Anna University Project Assistant, Operator Jobs Recruitment 2017 .Visit the official page for the application form.You will get full details about examination structure from notification uploaded at the official website.
Anna University Profile :
Anna University is a technical university in Tamil Nadu, India. The main university campus is located in Guindy, Chennai. It was named after C N Annadurai, former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu on 4 September 1978 . It became an affiliating university in 2001, absorbing all engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu. In 2007, it was split into six constituent universities namely Chennai (campus), Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli and Tirunelveli. On 14 September 2011, the constituents were merged back to a single affiliating university for engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu.
Anna University Project Assistant, Operator vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Anna University|
|Post Name(s)||Project Assistant, Operator|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Anna University Project Assistant, Operator recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidates must complete B.Tech in Biotechnology and Allied Disciplines or M.Sc in Life Sciences for Post No. 01 & B.Tech in Biotechnology and Allied Disciplines or M.Sc in Life Sciences/ Allied Disciplines/ Analytical Chemistry for Post No. 02 with minimum 55% marks or above.
Anna University Project Assistant, Operator age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years.
How to apply for Anna University Project Assistant, Operator
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to careers option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- After going thoroughly if you find yourself eligible then click on “Apply On-line Application” link.
- Fill the Application form
- Save the copy of filled on-line application form.
- Take a print out for the further usage.
- send that filed application form and necessary documents to the given address in the notification on or before the interview date.
Official Link : www.annauniv.edu
Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.