AMD India Recruitment 2017 Job Openings for Freshers / Experienced Candidates
In this Post You will get all info regarding AMD Walk-ins , AMD Job openings , AMD Off campus drive , AMD Referral drives , AMD Vacancies , AMD recruitment , careers , Registration Link , AMD Placement papers.
Grab this latest Career opening!! A latest job notification released by AMD Recruitment for freshers. Aspirants are invited by Organization to fulfill the many vacancies at various locations. Candidates holding B.E / B.Tech/ M.B.A have a good chance to enhance this opportunity to start a good career. so. you can apply to vacancy position and submit online application form. Follow our page to know more details of recruitment notifications and upcoming updates.
At First,Candidates has to register with all necessary details to apply specific Post or designation.After registration, Candidates can apply to preferred job position according to his/ her eligibility criteria to get selected for interview process. Below, we provides the registration link and will update the details whenever the link is activated.So, get registered and visit our page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Company Profile :
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) is an American multinational semiconductor company based in Sunnyvale, California, United States, that develops computer processors and related technologies for business and consumer markets. While initially it manufactured its own processors, the company became fabless after Global Foundries was spun off in 2009. AMD’s main products include microprocessors, motherboard chipsets, embedded processors and graphics processors for servers, workstations and personal computers, and embedded systems applications.
AMD is the second-largest supplier and only significant rival to Intel in the market for x86-based microprocessors. Since acquiring ATI in 2006, AMD and its competitor Nvidia have dominated the discrete Graphics Processor Unit (GPU) market.
AMD Job Vacancies :
- Senior Associate Hospitality Revenue Optimization Analyst
- Associate Technical Support Engineer
- Senior Associate Technical Support Engineer
- Client Relationship Manager
- Senior Software Developer
- Client Training Specialist
- Client Relationship Manager
- Principal Application Engineer
- Technical Lead
- Apprentice Leader
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Android Developer
- IOS Developer
- UI Design
- PHP Level
- HTML Level
- Angular JS Programmer
- Node JS Programmer
- Mango DB Level
- SAP Developer
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Educational Qualification For AMD Job Profile :
The candidates for applying should posses degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution .Experience is also needed if required.
AMD Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in AMD get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
AMD Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
AMD Registration Process :
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of AMD i.e. www.amd.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the bottom of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill registration form.
- Now login you account and fill online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
Important Date :
Last date to register : As Soon As Possible
Also Check :
In this site we provides the official link of AMD for registration purpose : Click here to register
Jobschat is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.