Airports Authority of India announced AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification in Fire Service Department for the intake of 170-69 = 239 posts. AAI Officials inviting online applications from the aspirants via the site www.aai.aero/en/careers/recruitment before the last date i.e 15th Jan 2018 in the areas of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, and MP, Assam also.
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017-18
AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Notification 2017: Here a good news for those who are searching for a job in Airport. The Airport Authority released a notification for AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018. The Airports Authority of India has released for eligible candidates who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Assam, Andaman & Nicobar and the Sikkim States for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) at various airports. It around declares the vacancies up to 239 on Junior Assistant. The Edible candidates can apply for the AAI Junior Assistant 239 Recruitment 2017. The last date for submitting the application is 15th Jan 2018. We are hoping that no one loses this chance. Generally, it’s a dream job for every educated candidate and it’s not also so easy to get the job. For more detail About the AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 visit their main blog. The website links are given in below. For more Central Govt Jobs visit our blog jobschat.in.
You may also check: Indian Bank Peon Recruitment 2017-18
Check AAI Junior Assistant Notification 2018 Online
AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Notification: The AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification is out now. the submitting dates are given in below very clearly. The candidates who are wanted to get a govt job, this is a good opportunity to use. The last date to submit their application form before 15th Jan 2018. From 16th Dec 2017, the applications are taken so please be started to apply the applications. The Airport Authority was started to hire the skilled candidates to fill the 239 vacancies by AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment. We are providing the complete details about AAI Junior Assistant 2017-18 Recruitment on our page. For preparation, we are offering Previous Papers for AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service 2017 Recruitment in our blog jobschat.in. visit it. So, aspirants should be fast while submitting the Airports Authority of India Junior Assistant Recruitment For Fire Service Online Application before the last date.
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Details
भारतीय विमानपत्तन प्राधिकरण ने एएआई जूनियर सहायक भर्ती 2017 अधिसूचना में अग्नि सेवा विभाग में 170-69 = 23 9 पदों के सेवन के लिए अधिसूचना की है। एएआई अधिकारियों ने महाराष्ट्र, गुजरात, गोवा और मध्य प्रदेश, असम के क्षेत्रों में अंतिम दिनांक 15 जनवरी 2018 तक साइट www.aai.aero/en/careers/recruitment के माध्यम से उम्मीदवारों से ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं।
Name Of Organization: Airports Authority of India
Name of the post: Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
Number Of Vacancies: 239
- Junior Assistant (Fire Service) – 239
Start Date To Apply: 16th December 2017
Last date: 15th Jan 2018
Job Locations: Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Assam and Madhya Pradesh
Job Type: Central Govt
Official Website: www.aai.aero
Through the above article, the candidates can get the full details of the AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment notification and you can also check that organization name, main official website, due date, and more you can go.
AAI Junior Assistant Apply Online
AAI Junior Assistant Apply Online: All the candidates who are facing the AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017-18 will be taken Through Online exam, Physical measurement exam, Driving Test and Physical Endurance Test. Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India. The online application is taken in the process. As per the AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017, the age limit is between in 18 – 30. for more details about the AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment for Fire Service 2017 visit the main blog which is given in below links. in our page, we are providing all kind of syllabus.
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification 2018 Eligibility Info
Candidates should have the AAI Jr Assistant Recruitment notification
- 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile / Fire with minimum 50% marks; (OR)
- 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
- Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License; OR b) Valid Medium Vehicle License issued at least one year Before the date of the advertisement; OR c) Valid Light Motor Vehicle License issued at least two years before the date of advertisement. In case of (b) & (c), the incumbents will be required to acquire Heavy Duty Driving License within one year of appointment before completion of their probation period. In case, if they fail to acquire/ obtain the Heavy Duty Driving License, their probation period will be extended for one more year in order to obtain Heavy Duty Driving License, until such time, they will not be confirmed and their increments will also be withheld. Moreover, no further extension will be granted beyond two years and their services will stand terminated.
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Due weight shall be given to a candidate possessing any one or more (subject to maximum limit of the following) a) Computer Science as a subject at 12th class level; b) NCC “B” Certificate; c) Relevant experience in an aviation/regular/industrial fire service. d) Basic Fire Fighting Training Course from AAI Fire Training Establishment; e) Sub Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
Note: Only candidates who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar and the Sikkim States can apply for the above posts.
Check out the pay scale as per the job roles which is mentioned in below of official AAI Jr Assistant Recruitment notification
- Rs.12, 500 – 28, 500/-
Candidates will be selected for the AAI Jr Assistant Recruitment notification is given in below.
- Online Exam
- Physical Measurement
- Driving Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Age Limit Should be between 18 to 30 years as on date 31.12.2017
The Age Relaxation will involve as per the rules and follows
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
As per the official AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment notification,
- General/OBC: Rs.100/-
- For Reserved Aspirants: Nil
How to apply AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017:
- Aspirants first Go to official website www.aai.aero.
- Search for the AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment notification 2017
- Click on the link and it opens in new window.
- Go Through all the details and if eligible fill up with all the details by paying the fee.
- Enroll the complete blanks with uploading the documents.
- Submit and Take print out of AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Online Application.
- Startup for AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment notification – 16th Dec 2017
- Last date for AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment notification – 15th Jan 2018
AAI 170 Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification 2017 – Download Here
AAI 69 Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification 2017 – Download Here